Fastest Road Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Small_Fryz
  • 14 comments
  • 549 views

Small_Fryz

But why is the Rum gone??
Premium
Messages
15,854
Australia
QLD, Australia
Messages
Small_Fryz
what is the fastest road car and the fastest supercar.
super car is zonda c12s gt1 road car 390 road car ect
road is skyline mercedes bmw u get it. ok lets see what u think.
 
The fastest road car is the Toyota GTone Road car and the fastest race car is the Susuzki Escudo Pikes Peak.:D

BTW this topic has been posted many times just use the search feature and you'll find out!:D
 
whats the fastest u got the escudo to go?

without mass modification with 1 of those shakports.:D
 
Its possible to do a wheelie without using a hybrid. The wheelie starts at around 690kph so that is the fastest or do you mean without changing the settings?
 
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/t-5316.html

Wheelies kick in on most 1000hp cars at about 200mph
 
Originally posted by Famine
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/t-5316.html

Wheelies kick in on most 1000hp cars at about 200mph

That isn't true!
 
Originally posted by supra229
That isn't true!

that's right. I've been running 230-240 all this weekend trying to collect every GT40 color in the game, and all the time I've been STICKED to the ground. more on the new thread I posted.

Cano
 
Originally posted by supra229
That isn't true!

Bloody is. CLK-DTM lifts at 186mph (that's 300km/h). Almost any car with around 1000hp can wheelie (err, if it has adjustable downforce...).

Although, why do you feel the need to do them at all? Surely the game is easy enough without the whole "cheating your ass off" thing?
 
yea..the only wheelie car I have is the Escudo...I don't wanna mess with my ther cars...
 
Back