Fastest way to earn credits?

  • Thread starter Thread starter toyota_gt1
  • 34 comments
  • 8,864 views
About $750,000... :D :sly:

ZR-1 = ~290,000
Race mod = ~390,000
Tuning after race mod = ~ 70,000

Are you referring to the '09 Vette ZR1 you can buy from the dealership you can buy for $184,800?

Jerome
 
Are you referring to the '09 Vette ZR1 you can buy from the dealership you can buy for $184,800?

Jerome

I bought one of those for the second Gone With the Wind and dumped almost all of my savings into getting all of the mods plus the racing mod. HUGE mistake, was a colossal waste of money, gets passed by those race cars like it's standing still!
 
I was lucky and got a code for the R10 TDI stealth racecar. It´s stock with about 650 hp + and goes around 350 km/h. Didn´t mod it yet, cause it works fine stock sofar.

There is the "Turbo Challenge" in expert races which you could easy do in 3 mins. 3 Laps Highspeedring, gives about 36.000 Credits.
 
I´ve been driving the last course in "European Championship".
It gives you 70K money and about 7,5K exp for driving 5 laps on Monza (around 8-9 minutes)

I found it really good for earning fast cash. The bad thing is that you need to be lv.22 for it.
 
Last edited:
Back