Fastest way to earn credits..

GTP-Stormbringer
So...what is the fastest way to earn credits so far?

I want my mclaren f1 asap. And ive made a whopping 200k after 6 hours of gameplay. At this rate, its gonna take weeks. The races pay out too little, once again.

Ive heard theyve got an indy race in like the wind which pays out 45k....man im not looking forward to grinding that track. The thought of it is soo boring.

Any others?

Well at least I hope they will increase the payouts during the holidays, like they did in 2010. I have to say that the grinding was one of the least attractive aspects of GT5.

seriously noone have idea how to do it quickly?

there is a chance that because of new model of pay 2 0wn, credits will be really hard to achieve... if yes, well, that trully feels nextgen

Hope they get seasonal events up again, lol...
I saw a video today of a guy who goes by GameRiot on Youtube. During his video, the seasonal events icon is locked but I did see it under "Online" @ 11:23 of this videoThank you jimipitbull!

Last edited:
They should give us seasonals like the ones in GT5, especially the TTs and DTs with the same payouts (i.e. 1 million+).

Do cars sell credit for credit what you spent on them because it might be worth considering keeping a small collection and trading in when one has earned the stars for the, say, pickup truck race.

Do cars sell credit for credit what you spent on them because it might be worth considering keeping a small collection and trading in when one has earned the stars for the, say, pickup truck race.
No, you'll recoup maybe 30% of the initial price paid and lose all the money spent on custom parts.

Like the Wind in International A, the best events are SSR7 and SSRX 40-50K in 4 minutes, I'm using the Vision AMG fully tuned with the transmission maxed out, its an easy win! But I am disappointed in PD for making it so difficult to earn money after they said it wouldn't be

Like the Wind in International A, the best events are SSR7 and SSRX 40-50K in 4 minutes, I'm using the Vision AMG fully tuned with the transmission maxed out, its an easy win! But I am disappointed in PD for making it so difficult to earn money after they said it wouldn't be

It's not any more difficult that GT5. Check out some other threads that give details behind the two economies.

They should atleast give us seasonals with boosted prizes for the opening weekend.
PD probably figure it's the die-hard fans that'll get the game in the first few days, and they LIKE to just slog it out for peanuts. These same fans also LOVE fretting about which car they should buy with their measly $50k that took up 3 hours of game play. Aren't we all suckers!

Back