Fat Buff Guy's Gallery

My favourite from the whole set, has to be number 2.

Thanks TVR:tup:

This set is from the winning lap of the Ring, for the Lambo 550pp Seasonal challenge. FML. That track/car combo Whooped my A:censored:

I saved the replay and thought I would do some snap shots of it, non of them are real stellar but, I spent so much time on this flippen race....

Victory1 by GT5NUT, on Flickr

Victory2 by GT5NUT, on Flickr

Victory3 by GT5NUT, on Flickr

Victory4 by GT5NUT, on Flickr

Victory5 by GT5NUT, on Flickr

They are all in order from start to finish around the track, this last one was my pass on the very last corner just before the finish line to take the win.

As you can tell, my lambo took/gave some unintended hits.

Victory6 by GT5NUT, on Flickr

lol at the look of that Miura in the fourth shot. It looks like it's seen something terrible or something :lol:

lol at the look of that Miura in the fourth shot. It looks like it's seen something terrible or something :lol:

GOOD.

They were lol.

Those stupid damn things were 1st and 2nd and it seemed like the faster I got the faster they got, until finally I was able to run a lap where they couldn't get any faster.

It was frustraiting lol.

That's true :lol:

I also like the painted aspect of the first one 👍 And the "ultimate street fighter" is really well made :)

That's true :lol:

I also like the painted aspect of the first one 👍 And the "ultimate street fighter" is really well made :)

Thanks!

GPR
Quite like the toning you've done on the Lambo set FBG. Nicely done.

Thanks, was going for a warm feeling despite the cold feelings of the race lol.

I love that set.. I really like the story it tells!

Glad someone else does! I wanted to try and "tell a story." A little photojournalistic style.

That is a really nice entry FBG. I like it. The editing is great, loving the tones and the composition is nice also.

Feels like you've been improving lately in all aspects which is great to see. 👍

GPR
That is a really nice entry FBG. I like it. The editing is great, loving the tones and the composition is nice also.

Feels like you've been improving lately in all aspects which is great to see. 👍

Thanks! I hope so, after all if your not constantly trying to improve and push yourself...

Maybe someday someone will be like oh man remember fat buff guy? that dude was pretty awesome! Basically what goes on in the interview thread lol. If anyone's commented in here and hasn't checked it out, I highly recommend it.

^ That's my dream too! :D Well, atleast to get better as I'm still not that brilliant.

BTW, I like that shot and I think it deserved the win. 👍

Nice mustang set mate. And superb Lambo one, especially the last pic : just love the toning of this one.
The last pic is also really good, great choice of angle.

Those Aventador pics are quite nice FBG. Like the toning.

But that rally 2.0 shot is awesome. Love it. Great energy to it and the tones are great. Nice work mate. 👍

Nice mustang set mate. And superb Lambo one, especially the last pic : just love the toning of this one.
The last pic is also really good, great choice of angle.

simple yet amazing :) congratz !

Those Aventador pictures are mind-blowing. 👍

And that last shot... Pure realism... :bowdown:

Thanks!

GPR
Those Aventador pics are quite nice FBG. Like the toning.

But that rally 2.0 shot is awesome. Love it. Great energy to it and the tones are great. Nice work mate. 👍

Thanks everyone for the excellent comments!

That rally shots still probably my current Fav. shot but I've been seeing some excellent shots of that Lambo and thought I would take a crack at it.

Back