Fat Buff Guy's Gallery

8570109418_02d94dfe95.jpg
Superb ! :)

Amuse is also looking nice :)

That Initial D-ish set is pretty nice. The light and tones are great and the sense of action carries through pretty well. 👍 The S2000 is pretty sweet too.

GPR
That Initial D-ish set is pretty nice. The light and tones are great and the sense of action carries through pretty well. 👍 The S2000 is pretty sweet too.
George hit the nail on the head here. Nice work, Chris. 👍

GPR
George hit the nail on the head here. Nice work, Chris. 👍
I don't want to appear as a lazy one but i can't say it better... ;)
Good job mate 👍

Some random updates.

Kyoto - Gion_7 by GT5NUT, on Flickr

Bern - Market Street (2) by GT5NUT, on Flickr

Bern - Market Street_1 by GT5NUT, on Flickr

London_2 by GT5NUT, on Flickr

The Top Gear Test Track_1 (2) by GT5NUT, on Flickr

Eiger Nordwand Short Track_6lg by GT5NUT, on Flickr

2jz powered 22b

Clubman Stage Route 5_1 by GT5NUT, on Flickr

This ones still a work in progress. The chassis from the 111R doesn't quite fit right, or my suspenions is funky. Just needs a little bit of tinkering, and it's M3 powered so it's pretty squirrelly.

Trial Mountain Circuit by GT5NUT, on Flickr

I have noticed: you LOVE the Viper GTS. :D My favorites are the 2nd viper pic, the drifting Ford GT and the Impreza. 👍

The first and the Aventador one are in a style i like very much 👍

But the others one are quite good also :) Good job mate !

I have noticed: you LOVE the Viper GTS. :D My favorites are the 2nd viper pic, the drifting Ford GT and the Impreza. 👍

Yeah lol. It's been one of my all time favorite cars ever since I can remember, so its easy to make look good.

The First... it's amaaaaaaaazing! :D Nice Job friend. :)

Thanks! I notice that some of my better edited shots are in black and white, plus that silver chrome looks really nice in B&W for some reason.

The first and the Aventador one are in a style i like very much 👍

But the others one are quite good also :) Good job mate !

Thanks, I think the Aventador is pretty out there for me. It was one of those edits that got me out of my comfort zone a little bit. Which is good!

Thanks again for the comments. Mucho appreciated.

I regard that Aventador photo as one of your best ones to date. The composition appears to be rather simple, but toning, lighting and contrast are... spot... on. 👍 👍 👍

I regard that Aventador photo as one of your best ones to date. The composition appears to be rather simple, but toning, lighting and contrast are... spot... on. 👍 👍 👍

Really? well thanks GT-R

I did it specifically for a 2.0 Comp and then it didnt make the cut because of the composition :crazy: lol. But it was close so I'll save it for another one!

Circuito de Madrid_5 by GT5NUT, on Flickr

Circuito de Madrid_9 by GT5NUT, on Flickr

Hurry I gotta poop! by GT5NUT, on Flickr

nice launch again you did, those all the latest shots of Audi appear to look clips of a certain commercial message :)

I quite like the stance in shot 3, witha bit more colour intensity and toning it could look even better IMO.

But shot 3 is very nice indeed, Nice composition and as GT-R noted the depth of field is beautiful. Well done. 👍

GPR
I quite like the stance in shot 3, witha bit more colour intensity and toning it could look even better IMO.

But shot 3 is very nice indeed, Nice composition and as GT-R noted the depth of field is beautiful. Well done. 👍

Do you think more intensity of the color that's there? or a little bit more sunset-ish color?

Do you think more intensity of the color that's there? or a little bit more sunset-ish color?

Well either would work nicely I reckon. But it your work and by all means take my advice as more of my taste or preference. But it's still a nice shot. :)

GPR
Well either would work nicely I reckon. But it your work and by all means take my advice as more of my taste or preference. But it's still a nice shot. :)

I'll give it a whirl, I will never be at a point where I won't take advice or suggestions!

Back