Bludragon Messages 97 Messages Blu76 Mar 25, 2011 #1 Just wondering if anyone has noticed the 1st gen, fat PS3 in the back of the SEMA High Performance G37 under the NOS bottle yet. As soon as i figure out how to transfer a pic to photobucket with my PS3 i'll set a link here.
Just wondering if anyone has noticed the 1st gen, fat PS3 in the back of the SEMA High Performance G37 under the NOS bottle yet. As soon as i figure out how to transfer a pic to photobucket with my PS3 i'll set a link here.
Negrumir Messages 736 Messages Negrumir Mar 25, 2011 #3 As would be the case if I had the car in real life, I'd probably be too busy, you know... driving, to notice a game console in the car. lol
As would be the case if I had the car in real life, I'd probably be too busy, you know... driving, to notice a game console in the car. lol
Bludragon Messages 97 Messages Blu76 Mar 25, 2011 #5 yup, just messing around looking to find some good interior pics, got one of the NOS bottle also.
Raven_WET01 Messages 287 Minnesota Messages Raven_WET01 Mar 25, 2011 #6 Man I put a bulletin up about this a loooong time ago lol