fatrab - All standards available - PREMIUMS WANTED YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R '08

  • Thread starter Thread starter fatrab
  • 73 comments
  • 5,108 views
Messages
382
Messages
fatrabbitbrain
1. PSN NAME

- Please add me to PSN once I have agreed to trade - fatrabbitbrain (not fatrab)


2. AVAILABLE

- ANY tradeable car which exists in my garage is up for grabs. I have ALL STANDARD UCD cars available to trade.
- ANY paint which exists in my garage is up for grabs
Birthday Tickets
- 1954
- 1958
- 1962
- 1965
- 1966
- 1967
- 1968
- 1969
- 1971
- 1970
- 1973
- 1974
- 1976
- 1980
- 1986
- 1989
- 1990
- 2004
- 2006
- 2007
- 2008
- 2009
- 2010
Level Tickets
- Level 24
- Level 23
- Level 22
- Level 21
- Level 9
- Level 5
Special Tickets
- Classic Muscle
- Modern Muscle
- NASCAR
- Rally
- Rally Base
- Historic Rally
- Ticket 1000


--> LINK TO MY MGT GARAGE <--


3. WANTED

Cars
Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z '06
Honda EPSON NSX '08
Honda TAKATA DOME NSX '06
Nissan YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R '08
Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R '08
Lexus BANDAI DIREZZA SC430 '06
Lexus DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430 '08
Lexus ENEOS SC430 '08
Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 '08
Toyota YellowHat YMS Supra '05
Citroën C4 WRC '08
Ford Focus RS WRC 07 '08

...
Art Morrison Corvette'60
Grand Touring Garage 1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer
HPA Motorsports FT565 twin turbo Audi TT
Volkswagen Schwimmwagen typ166 '42
Toyota 2010 Denny Hamlin #11 FedEx TOYOTA CAMRY '10
Toyota 2010 Joey Logano #20 The Home Depot TOYOTA CAMRY '10
Toyota 2010 Kyle Busch #18 M&M'S® TOYOTA CAMRY '10
Ford 2010 Carl Edwards #99 Aflac FORD FUSION '10
Chevrolet 2010 Dale Earnhardt Jr. #88 AMP Energy/National Guard C
Lexus Weds Sport IS350 '08
Chevrolet 2010 Jeff Gordon #24 DuPont CHEVROLET IMPALA '10
Chevrolet 2010 Juan Montoya #42 Target CHEVROLET IMPALA '10
RE Amemiya Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7 '06
Ford 2010 AJ Allmendinger #43 Best Buy FORD FUSION '10
Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA '08
Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '08
Ferrari F40 '92
Nissan GT-R Proto '05
Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce '09
Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640 '09
Lexus LFA '10
Ferrari 599 '06


Car Requirements
- The car you provide must have no permanent mods (eg. no engine upgrades, no weight reductions etc)
- I don't care about mileage, switches or color


Tickets



Paints
Passionate Pink
Sublime
Imperial-Blue Metallic

Horns
I don't particularly want horns, but the following are available for trade:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,10,12,14,15, 16,17, 25, 39, 41, 47, 49, 51, 52, 55, 61, 63, 70, 72, 76, 78, 81, 82, 95, 96, 97, 106, 109, 111, 113, 118, 120, 123, 136, 130, 132, 135, 137, 138 , 140, 142, 146, 151, 154, 163, 167, 174, 181, 184, 189, 198, 201, 206, 212, 213, 216, 220, 224, 225, 226, 230, 231, 235, 243, 244, 245, 246, 249, 251 , 253, 254, 264, 265, 266, 268, 270, 272, 273, 276

4. TRADING

I will accept a CAR/TICKET for car/ticket/5x paint
I will accept 5x paint for 5x paint

4.1 Trading Etiquette
I will send on the date agreed to as per the trading schedule (below). I also expect you to send the your stuff on the same date (or otherwise agreed). If you can stick to the promised date I will mark you as a reliable trader. If I don't receive anything from you within 3 days of the date which you agreed to send then I will put you on the blacklist.


5. TRADE LOG

5.1 Successful trades to date
DSM-94,
BeBlacky*,
isocollector*,
Claybird,
SuperVeloce,
Floaty_Mexican*,
RacingPwner,
Cappuchihngo**,
Calum_McHale*,
GfxJG* ,
illy865*,
teecro**,
madmyk*,
MrSolrac*,
Cue2*,
Crazed_Coupe*


*denotes reliable trader


5.2 Blacklist
kimokimo (Lexus LFA, sent '04 Pontiac GTO)


5.3 Trade schedule
As per the GT5 restrictions, I can send 1 car/ticket and 5 paints per day. Stuff will be sent after 8pm EDT (12am GMT).

6/20 - CAR 1967 (Capp)
6/21 - CAR teecro (Tommykaira ZZII '00)
6/22 - CAR teecro (BMW M3 CSL '03)
6/23 - CAR teecro (Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car '99)
teecro (Spoon S2000 '00)
teecro (RE Amemiya AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 '04)
teecro (Subaru LEGACY Touring Wagon GT-B '96)
teecro - BMW 320i Touring Car '03
teecro - Jaguar XJ220 '92
teecro - Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01
teecro - Spoon INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) '99
teecro - Nismo Fairlady Z Z-tune (Z33) '03
teecro - Nissan MOTUL PITWORK Z '04
teecro - - Nismo 270R '94
teecro - - Nismo 400R '96
myGT5alt - Nismo Fairlady Z Z-tune (Z33) '03
myGT5alt - 3000GT VR-4 Turbo (J) 95 0/0/0
myGT5alt - SL 500 R230 02 0/0/0
myGT5alt - S2000 US 99 0/0/0
myGT5alt - SUPRA 2.5GT TWIN TURBO R 90 0/0/0
myGT5alt - SKYLINE GT-R M SPEC R34 01 0/0/0
myGT5alt - RGT 00 0/0/0
 
Last edited:
I can trade you a camaro z28
 
hey do you have any gold chromes or silver chromes if yes pm me fast and tell me what you want insted:)
 
I got a few Mattes to spare, eying that Aston Martin DB9 '03.

Also do you have any dark green paints?
 
i have dark green matte color wanna trade ?
 
I got a few Mattes to spare, eying that Aston Martin DB9 '03.

Also do you have any dark green paints?

Yes I have dark green paints..
 
Thanks for the Quattro! Great trader, nice and fast. 👍

Anything specific you want in return? It appears there is no 8C in your garage and I can give you mine if you like. (Unless it's because you just don't like them.)
 
Got any of these? If not, the 8C is fine. Cheers

WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA '03
PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01

CALSONIC SKYLINE '00
LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R '00
XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01
HSR-II Concept '89
CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car
206 Rally Car '99
S800 RSC Race Car '68
Ford GT '05
*Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34) '99
S2000 Race Car '00
*Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00
XFR '10
Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) '00
NSX Type S '01
CZ-3 Tarmac '01
*Viper SRT10 '03
CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '00
C-WEST RAZO SILVIA '01
INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) '99
RX-8 Concept (Type-II) '01
RX-8 Concept (Type-I) '01
ZZII '00
MX-Crossport Concept '05
 
Last edited:
Got any of these? If not, the 8C is fine. Cheers

WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA '03
PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01

CALSONIC SKYLINE '00
LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R '00
XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01
HSR-II Concept '89
CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car
206 Rally Car '99
S800 RSC Race Car '68
Ford GT '05
*Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34) '99
S2000 Race Car '00
*Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00
XFR '10
Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) '00
NSX Type S '01
CZ-3 Tarmac '01
*Viper SRT10 '03
CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '00
C-WEST RAZO SILVIA '01
INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) '99
RX-8 Concept (Type-II) '01
RX-8 Concept (Type-I) '01
ZZII '00
MX-Crossport Concept '05
I shall have a look when I get on. Will send you something then too.
 
Changed the OP

Paints still available for tonight.

Currently have
2x. GOLD
7x SILVER
2x ORANGE CHROME
Assorted mattes
Assorted Color Shift

Make your offers as specified in the OP
 
I Have The S2000 Race Car .. U want The GranTurismo version yea ? i want 1000 Ticket . Reply If Intressted.
 
It is the SPOON S2000 Race Car '00 that I am missing. Do you have that?
 
WANT: '04 Pontiac GTO
OFFER: Any one of these.. S800 RSC Race Car '68, Ford GT '05 (I have the no stripe version), X540 CHASER '00, Seven Fireblade '02, GTO Twin Turbo '98, CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '00, Z ACT '70
WHEN: Tonight
PSN: CurrentlyFapping
 
OK locking RagingPwner in for the car spot tonight.

Paint spot still available.
 
Can offer you any 5 matte, colour shift or chromes of your choice for a car?
 
Sorry car spot taken for tonight and not really interested in paints. I can just dupe :)
 
Alright no worries, thought I would ask as paints were on your wanted list 👍
 
Car/Ticket & Paint available for tonight.

Post your offers.
 
I Got The Spoon S200 Race Car :) Tell Me Wen U Wanna Trade .
And I Want Ticket 1000 :D
 
fatrab--with PSN down...I'm going to spend the next 20ish minutes shifting my garage to look for what your missing. I'm cheap so if its more than 200K, I'm not buying it, but everything else I will. :) I've already found a couple more of of your list. I'll PM my findings
 
OK.. I am just about to update my list as well.

EDIT - actually i would like the RS200 if that is ok? Just dupe it. :)
 
When I send the Impreza WRX STi '94...would you mind duping it for me and sending it back :)
 
Yeah sure, do you want 2 of them?
 
Just one in return. As an Impreza owner...I like to make sure I have as many of them as possible and thats the only '94 I have.
 
I Got A XFR '10 Now .. If U Wanna Trade For 1000 Ticket ? Ill Trade As Soon As PSN Is Up .. And Forget The S2000 , I'd Rather Give u This Cuz I Dont Have The s2000 Yet..
 
Want: Chrome colours or even rare colours, any standard cars will be considered also..
Offer:
CALSONIC SKYLINE '00
C-WEST RAZO SILVIA '01
X540 CHASER '00
Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98
CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car
Lancer Evolution II GSR '94
I think i also have:
LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R '00
XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01
Can send: anytime you want
PSN: madden14

My cars on http://www.mygranturismo.net/21053 if interested
 
Last edited:
Finally bought the Chapparal 2J!! Never had enough credits in the past.

tawfiq - Prefer the Spoon as the XFR is a prize car anyway.

madden 14 - PM'd
 
As soon as 🤬 PSN is up your Prius and Miata will be on there way
 
Back