fatrab - All standards available - PREMIUMS WANTED YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R '08

  • Thread starter Thread starter fatrab
  • 73 comments
  • 5,109 views
iBwaam (Tommy Kaira ZZ-S '00<--> CZ-R Tarmac Rally) - no date organized

I can still do this trade! I have acquired a ZZ-S however.

I will still send the CZ-R, but just send any tickets perhaps such as a '67, '78, '88 or level 12?


Thanks again,

iBwaam
 
I have actually acquired the CZ-3 as well.
 
Yes.. See the OP for the updated list of what is outstanding. I actually don't collect tickets so probably can't help you out there..
 
I'm after '67 tickets now (as well as the 10 standard cars from OP).

Any car in my garage available, as well as paints and Ticket 1000's.

Check OP for garage link
 
Bump! I am after 2x '67 ticket. I have just about every tradeable car, chromes, mattes, etc.

Can trade car immediately.
 
What do you want for your Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA
'00. Check out my garage in my sig and make me an offer. Thanks. Someone is going to give me 370Z Tuned Car GT-Academy so i can give you that.
 
Okay 370Z. When?
 
Now. Can i have ticket 1000 aswell?
 
Can't trade now. I am at work (I can in around 5-6 hours time). For now, add me to PSN (fatrabbitbrain) so I can send the stuff when I log on.

If you want the 1000, then I want something else I need from the OP.

PM me. We can discuss it there.
 
Got the Mitsubishi you want. I've messaged you on PSN as well with the paints I want in return. It's stock except for a Stage3/HighRPM Range Turbo. 50miles on the clock ;)
 
i have mx sport concept if you still need one? its 0 miles
and the mitsubishsi hrs 2 concept, 0 miles
 
Okay add me on psn. I may have deleted you. What you want in return?
 
Okay add me on psn. I may have deleted you. What you want in return?

I would like the impreza touring car for the mitsubishi, and the hks genki hyper silvia for the mx sportcross
 
Okay no problems. Will send tonight and tomorrow.
 
ok thanks, wont be able to send for a few days, so will pm you the dates
 
Slots open for tonight for paint and car/ticket.

Updated OP...
 
Thanks Calum.McHale for the X540

Updated OP and title. Would like to line up a trade for tomorrow....
 
Thanks GfxJG for the Lutecia Renault.

Updated OP. Looking for FX45 Concept '02 now and still after '67 tickets.

Can trade tomorrow (5/26) 8pm EDT (12am GMT)
 
Done. OP updated.

Slot for tomorrow still open.
 
I have a '67 ticket I can trade. Would you be interested in my '67 ticket for your Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08?
 
If you can wait until next week, I can trade you a Infiniti FX45 Concept '02 for a Lancia DELTA HF Integrale Rally Car '92. I might be able to trade Friday, but if not I am leaving town for the weekend. Let me know if that works.
 
Yep, I don't have any free slots til next week anyway. I'll send on Monday. Add me on PSN for now (fatrabbitbrain)
 
Yep, I don't have any free slots til next week anyway. I'll send on Monday. Add me on PSN for now (fatrabbitbrain)
Sounds good. I might have to trade after reset on Monday since I may not be back in town to do it earlier.
 
Np. That is when I will be sending.
 
Have a paint slot available for tonight. I'm after color shifts (preferably the chameleon ones).

I have most mattes, chromes and a bunch of color shifts available to trade. Check my garage (link in OP)
 
I've got every matte, every
colour shift, gold chrome and
silver chrome. What do you
want? Make me an offer.
Thanks.
 
Back