fatrab - All standards available - PREMIUMS WANTED YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R '08

  • Thread starter Thread starter fatrab
  • 73 comments
  • 5,109 views
I'll only trade paint for paint, so tell me what you want.
 
Or parts if you want.

No tickets or cars though.
 
In what colours are your Plymouth Cuda,Superbird and the Chevelle SS 454 please? Thanks
 
In what colours are your Plymouth Cuda,Superbird and the Chevelle SS 454 please? Thanks

Cuda - Slate Grey Metallic
Superbird - Lime Green
Chevelle - Misty Turqouise
 
Updated OP. I am after 5x Matte Light Green paints.

Can trade tonight after the reset.
 
Need matte light green and brown. Can trade after reset (8pm EDT).

I have all other mattes, chromes and a range of CS. Check my garage link in OP for full list.
 
OP updated. Looking for premiums now. All standard cars available.
 
I'm interested in:

- Ford Escort Rally Car
- Nissan 370z

I have enough money to buy any of the premium cars you want. Besides, since these are the last cars I'm missing (apart from some trades pending...), I can give you two cars for each of them ^_^. So just choose the 4 cars you want from the list and I will buy them for you.

Is it ok?
 
While I would like to take you up on the deal, unless you REALLY want to send me 2 for 1, 1 for 1 is fine.

Can you send me :
Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R '08
Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R '08

And then add me on PSN. I'll send the first car tonight.
 
Looking for PANTHER PINK paint chip.

Can trade chrome/matte/shift for it.. After reset tonight.
 
Murcielago lp460 '09 or Joey Logano #20 The Home Depot Toyota Camry for '67 or 1000 ticket
 
OP updated. Looking for premiums now. All standard cars available.

Thanks for the trades. I need a lot of the same premium cars you are looking for, but I think I will go the DIY route and try to score 2008 and 2006 tickets and hatch them myself. That should cover a lot of the expensive ones and save time looking for trades. Cheers.
 
do you still want a Schwimmen Wagon?
 
Good idea madmyk, but you still need to dupe the tickets up which is still a pain.

Looking at the higher value cars first form the top of the list.
 
Back