Votes: 6 20.0%
  • gt3

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • gt concept

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • all

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
I like gt3 but gt2 has all of those cars, so many cars and you can race mod them , cant in gt3. I like to play gt2 for fun race gt3 for the comp in gtp
:odd: :D :rolleyes:

I have lots of reasons to like GT1. First of all, the handling of the cars is excellent. Heck, even stock cars handle pretty well. Second, the arcade mode is better than any other GT game. And lastly, I'm a big fan of cars with big wheels

I voted all. i think you can't rule out one of them, each one has his charmes.

but when it's about most complete, then I'll vote GT3.

They all have their good points. When you compare them to the games that where out during each ones time, you realize that they each where the best racing games of their time. I like GT1 for the AI, GT2 for the ability to mod the cars and the selection, and GT3 because it just kicks a$$!

The good thing about GT3 is that the developers didn't waste effort in including crappy cars. They did the right thing by lessening the number of used cars. The arcade mode is awesome with a lot of classic machines like the R32 GTR VSpec :)

Did I miss something? What when where how and why was a Gran Turismo Concept game. Was that a Playstation 1 game to demo Gran Turismo 1? And someone mentioned that the developers lessened the amount of used cars in GT3. What used cars in GT3? there were none that I know of.

Back