Favorite driver

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 44 comments
I got it, Jordan helped me to notice the help topic I overlooked.
anyway, here's the pic I wanted to show you, it's the WRC WRX

subaru_impreza_world_rally.jpg

subura_nyc_01.jpg

nice eh?

more rally car pics to come, just got to find them.

(Edited by True Drifta at 12:50 pm on July 2, 2001)

Well, I'm going to have to admit, it looks great in those pictures!  Could you add these to a new thread, Drifta?

Thanks!  It will keep the board more organized.

Any way, did you guys here about that WRX that went up in flames last month. I saw a pic, but forgot to post it. I almost cried, it was sad, it just sat there. A pile of flaming steel. It was just sitting on the side of the road burnig. I wonder how it happened.

A Focus WRC went up in flames in Lebonan last week. I bet the Subaru team cried when they have to pay for a new one.

WHOA I hadn't heard about this.  Were they wrecks or did the engine explode?

I guess the engines were the main culprit and the heat in Cyprus and Lebanon as well. When the engine goes in the big way there will be now way to save the car.

Oh, well, I'm going to need to watch these rallies on
Speedvision...

Ive realy gotten to love rally cars now that my favorite driver Dale Ernhardt has past on :(. Im realy imprest with the Subaru team.

Quote: from psycho on 1:03 pm on July 18, 2001[br]Ive realy gotten to love rally cars now that my favorite driver Dale Ernhardt has past on :(. Im realy imprest with the Subaru team.
Yes, they are a good team.  For me, it's really hard to not want any particular team to win.  I really love all the cars and all the drivers (I'm the same way with F1 :)).

Back