Favorite FF?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Machate-man
  • 172 comments
  • 14,984 views
This is my favourite FF in the game.

Like everybody else I hated its look when it came out, but the weirdness has really grown on me. Plus these RS things are a blast!


But I will always be a FR man :)

YaY!!! SOmeone's contributed pictures!
Good choice!
 
Yeah I just finished time trialling the RS this morning, and I started taking pictures of them.
The Megane is hard to get the right angle on though, sometimes it just looks ugly.

But seriously a fun little FF
 
I tried today the 98' EK Civic RM, racing soft, upgraded to 225hp. I did the japanese championship, and this little civic was able to keep up and beat faster cars. I did a 0'57sec lap on Tsukuba. Only 225hp!

Yes it is quite remarkable!
 
Well... with the Fiat 500 - modern and fully tuned, but stilll - you can win the European Championship in the extreme series :D
 
Out of the box with no tuning the dc5 Integra has got to be the best handling ff out there. :)
 
the trial celica is my favorite. its really fast and has alot of grip:)
 
My Integra is the only one I really enjoy.
suzukacircuit51.jpg
 
The Volvo C30. Fully tuned it and gave it the C30 polestar color (shame this one isn't in the game). Took it to the variable weather Nordschleife and completed a full day and night cycle in the rain. Forgot all about the time. When I put the HUD back on I saw it was 45 minutes later and I didn't set one clean lap time:P
 
The Civic errmm.... trouble is I don't know exactly which one it is. It was the first car I bought in the game and I still give it a run out from time to time. Of course, it's been RMed since those early days :D

FirstCivic.jpg
 
The Civic errmm.... trouble is I don't know exactly which one it is. It was the first car I bought in the game and I still give it a run out from time to time. Of course, it's been RMed since those early days :D

FirstCivic.jpg

Civic Type R EK 91?
 
I'm having a lot of fun driving the Fiat Coupe. Its pretty rapid.

I want an Audi A2 as well:irked:
 
Fully tuned- Lime Green Metallic-Honda CR-Z- 320 hp

I Love this Car!!!
 
The motul civic is one of the few FFs I enjoy driving in the game, I just love its high revving engine and how it virtually has no body roll
 
The 12,500rpm spoon civic is fun almost purely for the engine, it handles decent too. Wish it was premium though.
 
ratfink808
The 12,500rpm spoon civic is fun almost purely for the engine, it handles decent too. Wish it was premium though.

But the sound is horrendous.
 
98' Spoon Civic,tweaked of course.
I really don't like to drive FWD's.
Except for this one then,I love it very much.
The sound,JDM look,and it's revvy engine.
Tons and tons of fun @ the 'Ring.
 
Silvia s15 rm or civic 98 rm. Brilliant handling, and the civic really feels like it needs thrashing
 
Floaty_Mexican
Silvia s15 rm or civic 98 rm. Brilliant handling, and the civic really feels like it needs thrashing

Except that the Silvia is RWD ;). But true that the handling of the RM Ek is great. I won many races with this car only RM'ed with no other engine upgrades (197hp). Reminds me my old 98 Accord H22 on Apex'i suspension and Falken rubber. Turns on a dime.
 
No love for the Cooper S? That's a shame. But I'm partial since it's my everyday car.
 
The neon SRT4 fully tuned is spectacular.
 
Back