Favorite Lotus?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex7302
  • 42 comments
  • 2,274 views
Messages
16
I personally like my Elise 111r rm. But what's yours?
 
The old Europa Special had to be my favorite.
 
Evora. It's a lot more grown up, even if it is a little heavier, it's still my favourite.

Can't wait the next generation Lotus cars in the pipeline.
 
Lotus carlton if im allowed, if not ill choose the 111r rm :)
 
London_1-2.jpg

Juliet. :D

If I'm not modifying it then the old Elise. It looks cute :D
 
The Lotus Elise 111R '04 stock is fun to drive and the Motorsport Elise looks cool :)
 
Besides Esprit, I love Evora. Not much for their drives, but for their looks.
 
The Seven :)


Technicalities aside... the 111r is a blast to drive (both stocker and RM'd), and is probably my favourite in game. Evora is also fun to drive, and though I've got a couple now, I haven't put the Espirit/Europa through their respective paces yet. All round though, I haven't an issue with any of the Lotus' 👍
 
Definitely the motorsport elise, my favourite car in the game :)
 
The Motorsport Elise, the Evora and the Sport 350 Esprit are my top 3, but I pretty much like them all. I kind of miss the Elise GT1 from GT2.

Have a good one!
 
Lotus Esprit V8, all around beast, whether stock or fully-tuned. It has the killer looks too. Even better, I love its base colors.

Followed by the Lotus Evora, when stock.

I'm meh with the Elises and such though.
 
The Elise 111R is my favourite. I've got two of them, one fully tuned and one tuned and RM'd.
 
Evora. Such a brilliant machine.
 
The Carlton. Super sleeper!! Fast as h**.

I find it better when modded, the Carlton just rolls and rolls with stock suspension setup.
 
Fully tuned 111r. no matter what tires are used it holds extremely well.
 
Evora.
 
evora, although im looking forward to putting an espirit through its paces... i keep hearing its an absolute monster?? :)
 
Esprit Sport 350 '00

That car is a monster when fully modified. Try driving it using comfort soft tyres with the stability control turned off, it's definitely a challenge.

Anyway, as much as I like the fully modified Elise 111R RM, what with the insane amount of grip it generates through corners, I would say my favourite Lotus is the Motorsport Elise.
 
Motorsport Elise hands down. I can't drive any other Elise as aggressively as that one. 111R RM and Evora tie on 2nd.
 
Back