Favorite Lotus?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex7302
  • 42 comments
  • 2,274 views
i'll have to try the motor sport elise, but my favorite as of the moment is the 111r rm elise, it has to be one of the best handling cars in the game!
 
Elan S1. Although, I have a preference for the Lotus Cortina alas not found here in the game.

A fully modded Elan is an amazingly quick and agile car. Secondarily my 111r RM, but my Evora is only about half a second slower than the RM on most tracks, so it's certainly a brilliant car.
 
Esprit 02 for me:) black with gold chrome rims :) a pleasure to drive ... now this carlton thing has been sitting there for a while ... hmmm...
 
The Lotus Espirit V8 GT '98 is amazing! Looks great, sounds great, handles great, and it's pretty fast!
 
I agree with op but I prefer my Elise 111R non racing modified.
 
Pretty much any Esprit. They are incredibly fast more than able to compete with most of the "supercars" that cost a lot more. Any of the Lotus cars are good though.👍👍
 
The 111R '04, I grinded the hell out of London with that in the seasonals.
 
ill have the 007 one please, the one which is also a submarine.
 
can we drive the heavier Carlton in the lightweight seasonals? is it heavy?
 
I spent the most time in the Evora.
 
Back