Favorite new car in GT6?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ironman44321
  • 137 comments
  • 11,124 views
McLaren F1 GTR
Lamborghini Diablo GT2.
:drool:
 
Ford GT40 Mk1 '66
Alpine A110
Ferrari 288 GTO
Ferrari Dino
Lamborghini Diablo
BMW Z8
BMW 507
Toyota AE86 Racing
etc etc
 
Sorry for two posts.. BUT

If the engine sounds are weak won't be any!! Confident that new car sounds have a better standard (no pun intended)
 
In this order:

1. Renault Megane RS Trophy (street version)
2. KTM X-Bow R
3. Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3
4. BMW Z4 GT3
5. Tesla Model S
 
I think/hope its going to be the: Light car company rocket.
should be alot of fun to drive against others in full stock versions.
 
Tesla Model S, and Fisker Karma! See the pattern? =P

Oh the KTM's deserve a spot on my list too.
 
Mazda RX500!!!!
 
So far, all of the cars except for the moon rover (rediculous), kart(another??), Vitz(dont need another), and the Fit(love honda so might be fun)...hopefully all the others to come.
 
For me, the new Acura NSX. It has a lot to live up to.
 
Audi R18 TDI
Audi R10 TDI
Audi R8 TDI.
 
1. Cobra Daytona
2. Ford GT40 Mk. I
3. Ferrari 250 GTO
4. Chevrolet El Camino SS 394
5. Corvette C2 (premium)
6. Pozzi Camaro
7. Ferrari GTO '84
8. Shelby GT350 (premium)
9. Pontiac Firebird Trans Am '78
10. SRT Charger
 
Ferrari FXX

...but also very happy the Volvo 240 GLT estate is staying. The lean on this baby should be quite something with the new physics...
 
2010 Honda Fit...
 
Ferrari FXX

...but also very happy the Volvo 240 GLT estate is staying. The lean on this baby should be quite something with the new physics...

It's going to be fierce pitting that car against the Zonda R.
 
Alfa MiTo
Abarth 500
Abarth Punto
Peugeot RCZ
BMW Z8
Mazda 2
Honda Jazz
Renault Clio R.S.
Renault Megane R.S.

I love hot hatches :p
 
Audi quattro S1! :drool:
 
Really not that excited about any new car. Gen6 NASCAR is alright, and so is the CTS-V, but they're not "favorites" of mine.
 
The newly premium Cizeta would count if it could.

I'm arguably most happy with the Megane RS, but really, I'm happy with any new car as it comes. I'm not so bothered about the missing stuff as opposed to how interesting the stuff that comes in is.
 
All of them, with new physics and tire model, all cars would be like a brand new experience :) I can't wait to drive the S30 Fairlady, hopefully can be modified to reach at least 600PS with Turbo :D
 
'13 Boss 302 and close runner up '13 GT500, Yes I am a Mustang fan boy.
 
i1uw2I4HBUJl2Ec.jpg

This ^


And also the Stielow SEMA winner.
 
Back