Favorite new car in GT6?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ironman44321
  • 137 comments
  • 11,124 views
BMW Z4 GT3, I have a soft spot for this car, mostly through Marc VDS Racing. It's strange because I normally prefer Mercedes' to Beemers.
 
Chevrolet El Camino SS 396 ’67
Chevrolet Nova SS '70
Ford Ford Shelby GT500 ’13
Ford Mustang Boss 302 ’13
Shelby GT350 ’65
Plymouth AAR Cuda 340 Six Barrel ’70
Pontiac Firebird Trans Am ’78
BMW 507 ’57
BMW Z4 GT3 ’11
BMW Z8 ’01
KTM X-BOW Street ’12

I really am glad to see these specific cars. I cannot choose between these!
 
All three r18's

I hope we will be able though to purchase the other two 2011 r18's. My absolute favorite is the yellow trimmed version with Allan, Tom, and Dindo. Allan is like a role model to me..

And then the S5 will be my second (or I think it was the s6)
 
I would if I do love to drive all cars which I want to have fun for cruise, drag, drift, and race.
 
The 1970 'Cuda. I can't wait to paint it red and play the song Barracuda while driving it.
 
Boss 302
GT500
SE C7 Stingray
CTS-V, to bad it's not the wagon or sedan.
 
859.jpg

This and '69 427
 
I have a list:
CTS-V: Always loved the car for some reason.. (Maybe just because it has the LS engine!)
Chevy Nova: Would love to turn one of these into a track beast. They've been travelling in straight lines too long.
El Camino: See above.
Range Rover Evoque: Erm.. It's almost an Suv? It would be beast on the dirt.
Ferrari 250 GTO: It's beautiful. That is all.
 
In order:
Lamborghini Diablo GT2 '98 (It's actually the '02 version in GT6, but ok.)
Lamborghini Diablo GT '00
Lamborghini Diablo GT-1 '00
Cizeta V16T '94
Nissan R92CP '92
Nissan 300ZX Z32 '89-02
McLaren F1 GTR Short '96
Ford GT40 MK1 '66
Corvette Stingray Prototype '??
Lamborghini Countach 25th '88
 
I would say for sentimental reasons the Dino. Only because I was actually building a model of that exact car 24yrs ago when I got the call that my dad had died.

Otherwise my actual NEW favorites would be:

1. Trans-Am
2. Nova
3. 71 Camaro
4. El Camino SS 396
5. Ferrari GTO

What can I say? I grew up in a muscle car family. Now if they put in a 70 Pontiac GTO, 68 Camaro rs/ss convertible, or REAL 3rd Gen Z28 I'd seriously have to rework my list.
 
For sure the Shelby GT500 and Boss 302, if only there was another SN95 Mustang added (besides the cobra), but we can't get everything!
 
I did not pay much attention but the Nova and the Firebird jumped out at me as something I will be driving. I have actually owned 2 Novas and 5 Firebirds over the years IRL

I also owned an El Camino which I did not see when I glanced at the cars but I see someone above mentioned it so if it is there that is another one I will be looking forward to.
 
18

BMW E92 M3 (BMW Motorsport) '10

19

BMW M3 GT (BMW Motorsport) '11

20

BMW M3 GT2 Base Model '11

21

BMW Z4 GT3 '11


63

Lamborghini Diablo GT '00

64

Lamborghini Diablo GT2 '98


76

McLaren F1 GTR - BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) '95

77

McLaren F1 GTR Race Car Base Model '95

123

Lunar Roving Vehicle LRV-001 '71
 
no doubt in my mind - Lamborghini Diablo GT ’00
 
Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track '13
Chance for a good handling car.

Pozzi MotorSports Camaro RS
Good looking and hopefully a nice handling muscle car.

Toyota 86 Race Car Base Model '12
In theory it should have excellent balance and be a fun car to drive.
 
I really don't know where to start but here goes my favorite cars (in order):
Ford GT40 Mark I ’66
Lamborghini Diablo GT2 ’98
Bentley EXP Speed 8 ’03
Monster Sport SX4 Pikes Peak Special ’11
Cizeta V16T ’94
McLaren F1 GTR – BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) ’95
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 ’11
SRT Viper GTS ’13
Aston Martin One-77 ’11

But I'm excited to try it all really :dopey: even the cars from gt5 but the auto union v16 will be the return a legend :D
 
Mclaren F1 GTR,
Jay Leno Oldsmobile toronado,
GT40 MK1, and
Panoz Deltawing

Yes, panoz. Happy Don Panoz?
 
The Nova, the Tajima electric thing, the Renault R8 Gordini, the Ferrari 250 GTO, or the 250 GT.

Lots of great stuff.
 
AAR 'Cuda
SS 396 Nova

*muscle cars ... ftw*
 
I have a list:
CTS-V: Always loved the car for some reason.. (Maybe just because it has the LS engine!)
Chevy Nova: Would love to turn one of these into a track beast. They've been travelling in straight lines too long.
El Camino: See above.
Range Rover Evoque: Erm.. It's almost an Suv? It would be beast on the dirt.
Ferrari 250 GTO: It's beautiful. That is all.
Have to agree on the track beast part, but on the traveling in straight lines too long.. I cannot agree. I will be drag tuning these specific cars FOR SURE :lol:
 
BMW Z8, Scirocco GT24 and KTM X-BOW R, all the 15th Anniversary Edition, if you please. :)
 
Im diggin' the classic cars again. I'll spec my A110, Dino, C2 Vette, 365GTB for some close wall racing at Mount Panorama. Prepare some more classics for a 24H Spa, 24H Siverstone and 24H Daytona run. This is going to be good.
 
The '70 Nova SS and Mazda2 by far.
 
Back