Favorite paint colors?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Operation Ivy
  • 14 comments
  • 929 views
Messages
76
Finland
Turku
Mine are moulin rouge off a cuda and fresh green on the LFA
I can't find any other cool ones besides the TVRs
 
Nero Nemesis,or whatever the matte black paint is called that comes with the Adventador.
 
Gt anniversary deep blue
 
That black from GT-R Black Edition, pink on LFA, I got the lime colour from AAR Cuda to paint wheels mostly and I like some of the "polarized" colours.
 
Matte black or matte in general. 90% of my cars are colored like this.
 
I agree on the fresh green, especially on a BTR. It looks lighter than I remember from gt5 though.
 
Best colour has got to be gt chrome 1 nearly every car looks good init most used is grigio silverstone that the 430 scuderia comes in old camaro ss in hugger orange with boyd wheels looks cool too
 
I'm a fan of the 'Hot Lava' colour available on the Scion FR-S. 👍

I think it looks good on cars (particularly Base Models) when coupled with 'GT6 Chrome 001' wheels. :cool:

I may be biased though as my car IRL is a very similar combination... :)
 
The Concept GT86 with Mazoria (sic) colour shift paint is one to look at. 500,000.

I used to have Maziora Seyfert as my go to BRM style British Racing Green paint chip. SO all those grubby oily finger prints from the pit crew doesn't spoil the look of the car.

That said - I use Botanical Green Metallic from the Jaguar XKR - it is a very Hue rich green - maybe too much Green saturation.
 
I really like the 'mineral white' you can get from the bmw, the one that has its own seasonal right now. Think it's the M5?
 
Matte Dark Silver, when you want to be a different breed of animal....
 
Lime Green Pearl from the Toyota FT 86 Concept
 
Back