Favorite race/event anyone???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Skelator71
  • 9 comments
  • 751 views
Messages
28
Canada
BC
Messages
Skelator710
Messages
Urmom
Mine is
Seasonal Events>Online A-Spec Challenge No. 4> 650PP Nürburgring Nordschleife / 1 Lap

I love to do it with a fully tuned Pagani Zonda R '09!!
And you get 1,000,000 credits just for placing first!!!!!
 
That, or the Ferrari F1 seasonal at Nurburgring on 780pp
 
Spent many months lapping the Mighty DFR in the European Championship (A-Spec Expert)

Horror from the Deep! 5 laps against a very soft grid, So you could dumb your car down alot. 87,000 payout for the win, which I thought was quite good, until I got my PS3 online and saw the Capitalist hoodlums printing credits for no driving effort.

Still The Deep is always fun, and that is the reward. I'd have hated to have had to grind my way to earn cash.

Fav cars here? Road going Lancia Stratos, Ruf BTR and Alpine A110
 
Actually,the Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06 is better than the Pagani!!!
 
B-spec

Dream Car Championship
Nurburgring

Using Audi R8 LMS Team Playstation.

ALMOST looks real.
 
On and Offline: Supercar Festival :)
 
Mine is
Seasonal Events>Online A-Spec Challenge No. 4> 650PP Nürburgring Nordschleife / 1 Lap

I love to do it with a fully tuned Pagani Zonda R '09!!
And you get 1,000,000 credits just for placing first!!!!!

You do know you can get 1,800,000 with winning in supercar fest?
 
You can also get 3,000,000+ for winning the Ferrari F1 seasonal at 78x PP, which is also a very good time.;)
 
Mine is
Seasonal Events>Online A-Spec Challenge No. 4> 650PP Nürburgring Nordschleife / 1 Lap

I love to do it with a fully tuned Pagani Zonda R '09!!
And you get 1,000,000 credits just for placing first!!!!!

This...with any of the race cars. That is part of my daily paractice regimine. 20 races everyday with different cars. If I had to pick a favorite car, it would be my Bently Speed 8.
 
Back