Favorite Rally Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter 2005McLarenF1
  • 33 comments
  • 1,036 views

Best Rally Car

  • Citroen Xsara Rally Car

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Ford Focus Rally Car

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Ford Escort Rally Car

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Lancia Delta HF Intergrale Rally Car

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Rally Car

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII Rally Car

    Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Peugeot 206 Rally Car

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Subaru Impreza Rally Car

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Subaru Impreza Rally Car Prototype

    Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Toyota Corolla Rally Car

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Toyota Celica Rally Car

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    38
i picked the evo vi, but i like the looks of the citroen more :D
if only it was 4wd! :D
 
any hybriders made the citroen 4wd? how does it handle ? :D
 
Escudo is not a rally car. Its unbeatable. Its not a rally if one flies off the line and is not seen again unless its in the rear view mirror for the lap. Escudo is cheap, and that is y its not on the poll:irked:
 
The only time i used the escudo to rally was to get the lancer rallys becuz i was so damn excited about the 7 and i fell in love with the 6 in GT2, y no 5 tho, that car was a beauty.
 
Lancer Evo VII, it just looks so menacing :trouble: :D
mitsubishi.gif
all the way :bowdown:
 
i think suburu impreza prototype i the bst rally car :D i think it handels the best and its very fast of the line and around the track

the escudo in gt2 peeved me of when i had to race it :banghead:

vut the impreza takes the win :)
 
I like the FTO LM for rallies. The Subie LM aint too bad either.

For true rally cars, I like the Subie prototype.
 
picked the evo 7 but i do prefer my RGT for a laugh:lol:
 
Subaru Impreza Rally Car Prototype. (more than 500hp)
 
I voted for Impreza proto, but my lifted skyline straight owns it.
 
Originally posted by under18carbon
I voted for the Escort Rally Car . Definately the best IMO.

gonna have to try it.

whats the lancia like?
 
Toyota Corolla Rally Car, i use it all the time with 500 miles on it
 
I only put true rally cars on the list, and btw what the hell are you talking about, Lancia makes one car in the game, the Delta HF Intergrale Rally Car. So maybe ur in the wrong forum. :odd:
 
McLarenF1, accquire some more knowledge b4 accusing ppl
i think he's talking about the gamesharked/port rally car?
 
yea the Xsara is nice, if only it were AWD...the 206 is nice too.....the Impreza rally is my favourite...
 
i love the impreza prototype it rocks
 
I'm Talking about the Lancia Stratos Rally Car that was yanked out of the game and blocked. The thing rallies like a dream.
 
I like the Focus, ain't the prettiest but it handles great for me. If you wanna talk real rally cars the new Xsara rally car in the WRC is beatin everyone, followed by the 206
 
Originally posted by halfracedrift
McLarenF1, accquire some more knowledge b4 accusing ppl
i think he's talking about the gamesharked/port rally car?

Ya know I dont really Hybrid cars real, because they arent. How many 10000 hp Toyota Vitzs do u see on the street. I made this forum to see what people thought about the rally cars in the game.
 
Originally posted by EliteRacer
I'm Talking about the Lancia Stratos Rally Car that was yanked out of the game and blocked. The thing rallies like a dream.

I hear ya, Im real mad about some of the cars they pulled out of the game, but when I was playin GT2 and I wanted to rally for the first time I had to pick between the Lancer V, the Impreza and the Stratos. I picked the Lancer becuz I liked the way it drove moreso than the Stratos and Impreza.
 
Originally posted by sphinx87
I like the Focus, ain't the prettiest but it handles great for me. If you wanna talk real rally cars the new Xsara rally car in the WRC is beatin everyone, followed by the 206

I thought Lancer was king around the rally world... how long has this Citroen dominance been going on?
 
Back