Favorite Rally Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter 2005McLarenF1
  • 33 comments
  • 1,036 views

Best Rally Car

  • Citroen Xsara Rally Car

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Ford Focus Rally Car

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Ford Escort Rally Car

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Lancia Delta HF Intergrale Rally Car

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Rally Car

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII Rally Car

    Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Peugeot 206 Rally Car

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Subaru Impreza Rally Car

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Subaru Impreza Rally Car Prototype

    Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Toyota Corolla Rally Car

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Toyota Celica Rally Car

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    38
Wow, I was the only vote for the Citroen. The FWD reduces weight, and although it spins the front wheels like gangbusters on launch, once you get going it's a nice performer.
 
the 206...I can usually kick arse in that car in arcade mode.
 
I voted for the Focus. Everytime I hold one of my OLR events and it has rally races, this one guy picks the Impreza Proto. I run the Ford Focus and he always beats me by a small margin. I still run it though, the time I finally beat him in his Impreza will be sweet indeed. It's probably the better car, because of higher HP, but I don't always go for those. I drive the car that is most fun, usually.
 
Back