Favorite SNES game.

All Street Fighter games (yes, I have them all), Zelda, Super Castlevania IV, Super Punchout, and my top 3:

1) Chrono Trigger- A lot of people started playing RPG's when FF7 came out. And then Chrono Cross came out and people hailed it like God. I played CT first and hated CC. And FF7 is good but c'mon people...its not the FIRST ever RPG...get with it....

2) Rock & Roll Racing- Just play this game...its almost like a mini-GT with weapons and stuff...the FIRST customizable car game...with some rockin' tunes to boot!

3) College Slam- Gotta love those dunks!!

Who still has their SNES hooked up? I do and I play it frequently...:D

Originally posted by KosmikFool
And FF7 is good but c'mon people...its not the FIRST ever RPG...get with it....

No, but FF7 was the first truly successful RPG in the "mass-market", so it sticks out in people's minds that way.

I even saw an ad for FF7 before a movie...the cutscenes were awesome on the big screen. :)

Originally posted by KosmikFool
All Street Fighter games (yes, I have them all)

do you have super street fighter 2 turbo ex

which was the first to have super combos and akuma aka gouki in the game in it

Originally posted by keeno_uk
which was the first to have super combos and akuma aka gouki in the game in it

Ahhh now thats a tough one it was

Super Duper Ultra Street Fighter Alpha Omega EX Plus Double Alpha on Ice with lemons on top vs marvel vs SNK vs Some guy walking down the street

Originally posted by Y2TUSCAN

Ahhh now thats a tough one it was

Super Duper Ultra Street Fighter Alpha Omega EX Plus Double Alpha on Ice with lemons on top vs marvel vs SNK vs Some guy walking down the street

must you mock me :(

I just got a new Snes last weekend...Had to break out the Kirbys Dreamland 3...Anybody know where I could get Kirby Superstar?

Back