Favorite YouTube channels

• Thread starter Populuxe
  • 52 comments
I was just watching his latest video yesterday. He’s incredibly talented and knowledgeable about music.
I love Rick's channel too.

Something similar is Warren Huart's channel Produce Like A Pro. He also does video analyzing how songs were made, influential artists, and the different aspects of the recording industry. He just did a two part tour of the legendary FAME recording studios in Muscle Shoals, Alabama home of the "Muscle Shoals Sound". I was born across the river in Florence, AL but have never been inside FAME so that was great to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/c/Producelikeapro/videos

Another great channel if you love racing cars both modern and vintage is 19Bozzy92. I'm always posting his videos over in the Brilliant Racing Videos thread. He gets up close access to track days at some of the best European tracks like Monza, Imola, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/c/19Bozzy92

Scarf and Goggles
Channels with bunch of interesting videos about the development and history of the various world-record beating cars. I think GTPlanet peeps would get a kick out of this one.

Project Dreams
It's a really small channel of just about anything motorsport-related. It only has a few handful of videos at the moment, but they all seem very well researched, has great production values, and clearly has a lot of passion put into it. I'm mentioning it here since I'd really love to see this channel grow.

Last edited:
I posted about Vanwives earlier, he's another very similar channel I like: Tal and Mads. And when I say similar, I mean almost identical. Two girls from Canada fall in love, buy a sprinter van, convert it into their home, and travel the world. However, Tal and Mads have different personalities from Crystal and Jazz from Vanwives, so their adventures are unique and worth following.

If you're into aircraft, then check out Rex's Hangar. Quality content well presented about the history of aircraft.

Naomi "Sexy Cyborg" Wu is active in the maker community and a tech blogger from Shenzhen China. She's also got the largest breasts of any woman in China. She's quite open about the fact her breasts are all silicon, it's why she calls herself the "sexy cyborg." In her own words, she dresses like a whore because that's how she likes to dress. She's a high femme lesbian in a culture that frowns on any expressions of homosexuality. People think she's just a cosplayer or she doesn't have any tech skills, she's just a front for someone else. She's been deplatformed by just about every crowd-sourced financial service like Patreon, SubscribeStar, etc. mostly revolving around a public dispute she had with Vice magazine after they outed her in an interview after she specifically requested that they make no mention of her sexuality. Despite all the setbacks, she just keeps making videos and doing her own thing. While I admire her obvious intelligence and dogged determination to keep living her life how she pleases, I will admit I mostly follow her because I am completely mesmerized by her giant tiddies.

VBR
No nonsense movie reviews; I really like this guy's take on modern "content"!

:lol:
What a surprise, you like a guy that's based a channel around click-bait 'anti-woke' videos.

That he loves 'The Terminal List' pretty much sums it all up, a show that was not only poorly written, absurd in almost every aspect of it premises, but also a technical mess (I've literally never seen a worse use of HDR in a production ever). Or the hot take that the racist attacks that Disney has had to fend off over Star Wars were both overblown, but at the same time really engineered by Disney themselves.

I almost want to watch when he covers The Sandman to see just how bad his take will be!

I've been binge watching a lot of Astrum and Northernlion lately. So I guess they're my favorites at the moment.

Fun space information/news channel + great variety streamer/commentator back from the machinima days. I'm finally appreciating those 600+ episodes of Slay the Spire now...

Cracking the Cryptic
Daily contents of two clever blokes with very soothing voice trying to solve the world's most convoluted sudoku puzzles. One of them does a daily wordle content as well. Each video can be up to hours long and it's not something you can put on the background, but it's really fascinating watch.

Art Deco
Analysis of various art pieces, its techniques, its artist, and historical context behind the painting. It's something that can be incredibly dry if handled wrong, but videos do a really good job of explaining the details and keeping things interesting without dragging on for too long. Certainly made me a lot more interested in art pieces than before, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Radicalsoda

Incredibly entertaining and I do enjoy how critical he's gotten of modern gaming standards by refusing to acknowledge patches that "fix" a game when reviewing which I've started to agree on after my horrible experiences with Sonic Colours Ultimate too

ShoeonHead

I used to watch a lot of political Youtubers back during my anti-SJW phase back when I was 18 and she is the only one who has stayed around after I grew out of it mainly because I didn't watch her entirely for political views and more the entertainment factor and she's adapted to the Anti-SJW phase dying out for a lot of people, unlike others.

Something Witty Entertainment

I hate Sword Art Online but their effort in the Abridged series is incredible and I highly recommend them to anyone who also doesn't like SAO.

Last edited:
Rocketpoweredmowhawk

My new favourite F1 channel, it’s stupid but he’s more entertaining than the other F1 content creators I’ve seen. It’s definitely not for the more sensitive fans out there though.

The Critical Drinker is good too. Some people just can’t take the truth about tv and movies these days, it’s a dumpster fire.

Last edited:
Rocketpoweredmowhawk

My new favourite F1 channel, it’s stupid but he’s more entertaining than the other F1 content creators I’ve seen. It’s definitely not for the more sensitive fans out there though.

The Critical Drinker is good too. Some people just can’t take the truth about tv and movies these days, it’s a dumpster fire.
Yeah despite being an F1 YouTuber myself Rocketpoweredmowhawk is one of the few whose videos I will watch regularly!

Soft White Underbelly, this channel has good interviews with some very interesting people. This recent one stood out from the crowd and got a lot of views...

🤬 NSFW! Language Warning! 🤬

Back