Favourite Cars To Drive

• Thread starter JBF77
  • 64 comments
Aston V12 GT3 is one of my favorites and the Formula C! Great Handling, not too fast and not too slow. For fast courses, I prefer the Alpine LMP2. That thing is amazing

Ford Capri Zakspeed....cause SOUND!

This ^^^^ one fantastic car to drive with sound to die for.

If you have full surround sound with very high power handling turn it up, Makes the hair on your arms stand up, So does the Lotus 78 Cosworth.

My favorite for ages during development was always the BAC Mono, because it's just so balanced but not ultra grippy, so you can basically steer it round corners with the pedals.

It feels a little mushy now compared with how it was last year (probably closer to the real thing) but it's still such a lot of fun to slide it around. Hard to force yourself to actually do proper laps in it :D

My favorite for ages during development was always the BAC Mono, because it's just so balanced but not ultra grippy, so you can basically steer it round corners with the pedals.

It feels a little mushy now compared with how it was last year (probably closer to the real thing) but it's still such a lot of fun to slide it around. Hard to force yourself to actually do proper laps in it :D
I need to find a setup to control the back end of this car, pretty easy to stick the rear out. you running the stock setup?

I still haven't driven everything, but so far I've enjoyed almost everything I've tried and the things I'm not too sure about will probably grow on me. It's kind of hard to try new things after you've given the group 5 cars a go, though, because - I find, anyway - I scroll through the list, see the 320 Turbo or Zakspeed Capri and stop there. I do really like the Formula Rookie, too, and the Clio Cup. I think I'm a little too slow for the classic Lotus cars past the Type 49 but that car, too... So much fun.

There are so many fun cars.
The Ford zakspeed
The RUF GT3
The Ford Sierra
Clio cup car.

I realy could not say which I like best.

Most of the GT3's, the McLaren 12C is great. The Ariel Atom 300 is loads of fun. Don't like the Boss 302R1 though. It's like driving on ice in that thing.

Z4 GT3 - so far, at least. Haven't driven anywhere near as many cars as I'd like. I'm especially curious to test the Group 5 cars.
Sage piece of advice - pee first - just in case:sly:. I haven't driven many cars so far, I've been focused on tuning and figuring out FFB so I didn't want to jump from car to car too much, but so far I've really, really enjoyed:

Arial Atom S/C
BAC Mono
Zakspeed Capri
Lotus 49
SLS AMG GT3
Formula Rookie

Much like I found out with Assetto Corsa, it only takes a handful of really good cars to make a game worthwhile to me. I look forward to trying them all eventually, but I may never get enough time:D The Atom, Mono and Rookie especially shine at tracks like Brands Hatch, Cadwell, the Nurb etc., the more old school tracks laid out on natural terrain.

I like the RUF RGT 8 but that puppy is a handful ;) Even with the ASM on it is squirrely and without the ASM it is an adventure at times :)

Sounds good, looks great, runs great and is quite a lot of fun.

I haven't tried even half of them yet, but so far I really like the Formula A's, Zakspeed, RUF GT3 and Mercedes Evo II DTM.

Ginetta Junior down the green hell what a blast, now that I have my wheel settings sorted, Project Cars has brought the nordschleife alive on console such a overwhelming experience.

taken almost an hour of enjoyable tweaking and testing tuning setups to get the rear end of the Zakspeed Capri to stop the crazy oversteering out of corners and now it drives reeeeal nice. now i must move on to the M1 Procar :)

Gumpet apollo S. What a damn mad machine that thing is, hitting 330 on le mans 24h circuit.
At first I actually had to force myself from the 190e to drive the apollo, sooooo worth it!

Aaaaaand my 2nd favorite is the M3 GT4.
Just a really nice balanced car.

Back