Favourite classic F1 car on F1 2013

• Thread starter kayto101
  • 27 comments
Wales
Wales
kayto101
I thought I would make this to see what the outer user's think is there favourite classic F1 car on the game for me it has to be the Lotus 98T

The Ferrari F1 87/88c.

Freakin' Love that thing.​

(I might have a larger selection to choose from, but the DLC doesn't work for a US PSN, bunch of 🤬 that is.)

The Ferrari F1 87/88c.

Freakin' Love that thing.​

(I might have a larger selection to choose from, but the DLC doesn't work for a US PSN, bunch of 🤬 that is.)

The ferrari is a really good car and thats really bad on codemasters front

If the 90's count, then it's...
Ferrari_F399_front-right_Museo_Ferrari.jpg

The Ferrari F399. Gorgeous car.

I like them all so far, each and everyone is an absolute gem and an important part of F1 history, so it's an honor to be able to have a go in all of them :)

By the way; don't forget to subscribe to racenet ingame as you get Niki Lauda's '76 ferrari :drool: 👍

The Ferrari was the most successful car in the 1988 season out of the three that's included in the game, so it should be really good relatively speaking.

I believe the 'bad on codemasters front', is towards my mention of the DLC not working for American PSN's (Country isn't supported according to flag-list on back of case)

Just fyi, but yes it is an amazing machine 👍

I believe the 'bad on codemasters front', is towards my mention of the DLC not working for American PSN's (Country isn't supported according to flag-list on back of case)

No chance in creating a Euro account, and being able to download it on your console like that?

I was expecting more classic DLC content to be honest, I don't like when they make a game and then 'move on to the next one'.
I'm a BIG Ferrari fan but my personal favourite is the Williams FW18, the F92A looks pretty good (very similar to my all-time favourite F93A).
Never liked the late-late '90/early '00 design, but both of the cars from that period have a beautiful engine sound.
From the 80s turbo monster I would pick definitely the Lotus 98T.
Meh, all of them are awesome, I'm a big fan of classic cars in general, the least appealing are the '80 and '99 Williams.

80's - Ferrari F1-87, faster than the FW12 and certainly faster than the Lotus 99T

90's - Ferrari F399, blows away the FW21, and the only one that has 7-speeds, the rest have a paltry 6.

yeah noting against you or anything like that but yeah one of the best

I like them all so far, each and everyone is an absolute gem and an important part of F1 history, so it's an honor to be able to have a go in all of them :)

By the way; don't forget to subscribe to racenet ingame as you get Niki Lauda's '76 ferrari :drool: 👍

I did that on the day I got f1 2013

90's - Ferrari F399, blows away the FW21, and the only one that has 7-speeds, the rest have a paltry 6.

But, I will say that of the 3 years of 90's cars there are, the Williams (FW14 and FW18) I prefer over their respective Ferrari counterpart.

Last edited:
The 96 Ferrari makes a wonderful noise and is mighty fast. I find that it the perfect car if you seek a mixture of pace and difficulty.

Just got the game so I've yet to drive the classic cars quite yet but I get the feeling I'm gonna have a hard time picking a favorite. Knowing me, it'll be more then one.

80s: Lotus 98T
90s: Williams FW14B

I dont get it, Senna droved the 98T but why they put Mario Andretti instead of Senna?

The classic content doesn't really do anything for me the way it's implemented now. You only get 2 or 3 cars from the same year, so there's nothing to really compete or compare against. Currently they have 2 or 3 cars from the same year from like 6 different seasons, but I would rather they have 5 or 6 cars from the same year from fewer different seasons.

Back