• 45 comments

Matty

Insert User Title Here
Premium
Ireland
Mother's House
MattyMc1996
Egg's box? £3.60.
Hey! As far as I can remember there isn't a thread on this, but I could be wrong.. But I remembered there's a thread on the least favourite corner (May be worded differently!) so I thought i might just put this up!

Feel free to post as many or as little corners as you want!

So my favourite corners are the triple apex corner in the Singapore which is one of the three named corners on the Singapore track.. It's called the Singapore Sling turn 10 on the track.

Then there's Eau Rouge on the Spa course in Belgium the very tricky full throttle left, right, left up the steep hill where from cockpit view you can't see the second apex until your on it.

I may add more until then there my favourite corners!

I love the last 3 or so turns @ Hock

If you hit them right and get the right apex, it's gorgeous to drive through them!
The last sector there is just epic..

Most favorite would be the Maggots and Becketts complex at silverstone. Right on the edge those.
Then i suppose i would say turns 7 & 8 at Malaysia. One big double apex that is soooooo satisfying.

Turn 10-11-12 at Buddh in India. So fast but not flat out so it takes a ton of skill and commitment to get it right

Spa Francorchamps - Eau rouge
China - turn 1
Monaco - swiming pool
Hockenheim - turn 1

Asides from the obvious ones, these are the ones which stick in my mind in the game:

Hungaroring - Turn 13
Austin - Turn 19, a real gem
Silverstone - Abbey/farm

Hockenheim - full 1ST sector
Monza - turns 9,10,11 - sweeping left right lefthander
Monaco - turn 9,10,11? The chicane from hell
Canberra, turns 10,11? The sweeping left-right 'lane change'

Back