Favourite game from this generation?

• Thread starter TypeRDC5
  • 63 comments
@MisterWaffles I felt something in my heart when I saw Bloodborne on your Mediocre list. 🤔
Looking back, yeah my rating system was kind of odd. C-Tier was for games that I finished and thought were mediocre/bad or for games that were objectively good games that I didn't care to finish for one reason or another.

I put Bloodborne down there because even though I'm a big Dark Souls fan, I just found the parrying and gun mechanics to be not my cup of tea, so I never really got incredibly far in the game due to a lack of interest. I'd still say it's a good game though.

Honestly I think the list is actually sort of outdated nowadays. This console generation seems to be sticking around for much longer than previous generations due to "global issues", so technically I have played a bunch more games from this generation that I haven't included even if they did come out after I got my PS5. Also I need to find a way to make the tiers less stupid next time I do one.

Last edited:
I would say overall it was Driveclub. It looked great, had unique tracks, easy to use but hard to master physics, and lots to do. It lacked classic cars and tuning parts that a lot of other games had but it more than made up for it with a one of a kind experience. The only games I even considered to be worthy are all racing games unless the GTAV current generation console port counts.

It's a shame they had to delist the Driveclub DLC. The original game had a decent amount of content in the first place but the DLC added a huge amount and now nobody can ever use it unless they already bought it before the delist.

Latest Posts

Back