favroite NSX race car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter xAkirax2004
  • 22 comments
  • 1,037 views

Fav NSX Racecar

  • Castrol Mugen NSX

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Raybrig NSX

    Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Arta NSX

    Votes: 5 13.5%
  • no they all suck

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • undecided

    Votes: 2 5.4%

  • Total voters
    37
The Raybrig NSX . . . I don't care for the orange on the Arta. Orange is too OSU Cowboyish/Texas Longhornish for me. Saying that, GO OU SOONERS!!! The Castrol Mugen isn't bad, but I just find the Raybrig alittle more appealing. It's a color noone else uses on a car; and it stands out in a pack because of that, much like the Corvette C5Rs stand out in ALMS because of their yellow color.
 
heh....

anyways... i like the arta and the mugen and the raybrig but casue i couldnt choose all i choose the arta cause i know less ppl will hcoose it...
 
They're all the same damn car..-.-;; stock for stock they have around the same lap times..No biggie with me..I just didn't vote
 
The Arta and Raybrig are the same car ... the Mugen is a little different.

I like the Raybrig just for the paint, but I thought the Arta was a more popular car. I like the orange on the AutoBacs MR-S, but not so much on the Arta NSX.
 
All three cars are pretty much the same. I've read somewhere that each has a slightly different handling characteristics, but it doesn't change the lap times they produce . . . they are all within like tenths and hundredths of each other. It just comes down to whichever paint job you prefer.
 
I like the Raybrig for the paint color too. Any other purple car in GT3?

I also like the purple tint to the headlights.

It was a one eyed, one horned flying purple people eater..
 
I like the Mugen NSX the best...but the NSXs make a really nice low rumble...:drool:
 
The lights on the Raybrig look awesome. But I don't know which one I like. The Castrol also look sweet with the Gold 7-spoke wheels on it. But the ARTA looks so tough in Orange.

I can't choose! :nervous: :banghead:
 
Originally posted by Solid Lifters
I like the Raybrig for the paint color too. Any other purple car in GT3?

I also like the purple tint to the headlights.

It was a one eyed, one horned flying purple people eater..

Well I'm pretty sure you can buy either both or one of the Camaro's in purple. You can win a RX-8 that is EVOLV Purple . . . I haven't seen it though. I personally have never cared for the Camaro's in purple . . . just not a very good color. And there are a bunch of other cars in purple, but I don't think any of them equal the Raybrig is looks with the color.
 
My favorite is the Raybrig. It just looks so good in that color. The headlight color also makes it look great!
 
Originally posted by wildcard
My favorite is the Raybrig. It just looks so good in that color. The headlight color also makes it look great!

The headlight color is great on the Raybrig, probably one of the best colors on headlights in the game. Forgot to mention that I like the headlight color on the Raybrig.
 
if the mobile 1 nsx was in gt3 it would have my vote...
looks like itll be in GT4 so that'll be good
 
Originally posted by 1mic
if the mobile 1 nsx was in gt3 it would have my vote...
looks like itll be in GT4 so that'll be good

true dat gt4 looks promising:D
 
Originally posted by VashTheStampede
Perty . . . nice english! :lol:

Do you like that? haha....I know it's spelled pretty, smartass...Perty just sounds funnier. :D
 
Raybrig for me, just gotta love that colour
 
Originally posted by Ethix101
Do you like that? haha....I know it's spelled pretty, smartass...Perty just sounds funnier. :D

I wasn't trying to be a smartass . . . I guess I succeeded in being one though. My bad man . . . I didn't really mean anything by it, other than to just give you a little hard time.
 
Back