Fazerfan's Gallery // 25.9 Update!!

• Thread starter Fazerfan
  • 186 comments
8891694258_744d1f1182_c.jpg

Fk Ya :drool: Triple Kill with RPG right there

Btw, I agree with the failed pano, to small ;)

Some beautiful shots in this Mines set mate :) Great work on light especially 👍
Thank you! Your work inspirates me so much. Without your awesome pics i could not do this. :cheers:

Really clean shots you got in the Mine's set. And I agree with Kodje, good job on the lighting.

Thank you! Your work, specially pic named "Light my Fire" got me to open my GT5.

First off, Faze, you are My Man.

To see you from humble beginnings, and flourish so quickly is awesome. You were all business from day one. Inquisitive, creative, and ready for your path to immortality. Yes, you live forever by posting.

R-32 set- Lighting is excellent, I love the first photo:tup:👍👍, it's just parked looking freshly cleaned, and photographed. Last shot from that set is a keeper also.

Lancer set, a little harder for me to love, BUT, there is a gem, shot 6. Just looks like that shot really happened, down to the suns' glare on the windshield.

The pano...great attempt...practice, practice, to quote the great HaerBev..."PRACTICE"!👍

In the Mines set...Love that set, you have really upped your game, and I'm glad I get to be here to see it. Makes me proud to watch you free your mind.

My faves in Mines set. 1:drool:, 2, 3, 4, 5- Lovely sundown on the 'Ring':drool:, & 12.

Wow! You now have command over your environment, and I'm loving the new you Kid!

Plus, I stole a pano idea from here!:)

Awesome gallery of progression. Shaky hands to steady aim.:drool:

Anytime you need me...I have very powerful friends here.:sly:

Quite nice, the lighting is well done and the toning is also quite nice throughout. I like the black & white shot and last shot the most for differing reasons. 👍

Gary: This wouldnt be without you. I remember when i asked how you edit your pictures. You gave me a step by step guide! That was very kind from you. I didnt even know then what is GIMP :D.

Thanks for coming here to my gallery and commenting my work! Really appreciate it. :cheers: The lil competition between us makes us better. :sly:

NB: Glad you liked them! Thanks for stopping here! :cheers: 👍

el fayce: Thank you! Really appreciate you liked "Triple Kill"!:cheers: 👍

GPR: Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my pics! :cheers: The black and white shot was my style to fix poor toned photo :D

Really nice GT-R set Fazer, I've always loved the ring at dawn, efficient camera angles, and we can feel the sun's warm rays :)

HaerBev: Thank you very much. You have been a huge inspiration for me with you panoramas! I love your panoramas! :cheers: 👍

GT-R: Thank you very much! Glad you liked ´em. :cheers: 👍

2x2

2x2

Been enjoy some great shots Faze!!!!
That processed B/W Mines is superb!! And the triple bill is a killer. Loving the Panos!!!:drool:

Giulietta73: Thank you very much! :cheers: I made the B/W picture with one of Photomatix prefixes.

Moarr Panoramas, All are 2X2:

mazda787: Thank you very much! I tried to make it longer but the last piece didnt lineup right. Also thanks for stopping by. 👍

You are growing stronger every day. In you, strong the Force is.

That Benz pano is a high energy shot! Those sets are super creative...And BIG!!!:) MoMo like 'em big.

Welcome to the Revolution! We now know you are a diverse artist, and I'm glad to play on your side Faze!

If you need anything, any of these fine artists would love to help. Myself included. Do not hesitate.

Now, get back to work!:gtpflag:

Back