Fazerfan's Gallery // 25.9 Update!!

• Thread starter Fazerfan
  • 186 comments
MadMoss: Thank you very much! Its a pleasure to hear positive feedback from such a high talented person.

Gary: Thanks for the feedback Gary! Really appreciate the effort you put on your feedbacks and shots. Honestly week ago i didnt had inspiration at all and felt like i need to retire BUT then i went to your Gallery and Wow. Inspiration level is now more than full. Thanks again! :cheers:

Before i HxD lowered her with 2.12:

After HxD lowering with 2.12:

It may not show in the pic but its now very low. Loving it! Also she doesnt drive on ice like other 2.12 HxD lowered cars.

EDIT: Sorry for the Double post :(

I was going to pack it in at one time. They used to say' What the hell IS that"?

They used to be very callous then.

I could never understand why would a person with 12,000+ posts, would come down to the 'Realistic' thread, pick me out, and say I suck...HARD! Why not help me? It's like, my 14th day here. Bollocks!

I said, "What's wrong with it"?

No Answer... Bigger Bollocks.:ouch:

I came back to the 'Realistic' thread one day. GT-R told me EVERYTHING wrong with my shots...Super Bollocks!:yuck: He left out nothing.

1,000,000,000 irritating private messages later (To Nenad), here I am. Seriously flawed, but with promise.

Now, I'm hopelessly addicted. Smaller Bollocks.:dopey:

I vowed to never use my new superpowers for Evil. Community first. Then Evil...The Best Bollocks.👍

It's terrifying enough just posting. But, it's the only way to live forever. (Until the servers go down).:grumpy:

THAT is why you can lean on me, and I will lean on MadMoss, and he will lean on Antholicious, and he will lean on NB, and he will lean on Driftin, and he will lean on Giuletta73, and he will lean on Kodje, and he will lean on HaerBev, and he will lean on Krysalis, who will lean on...Terronium-12, who will lean on everyone in the scariest font EVER, to get you the answers you need, so we can stop bothering HIM.

Community Baby.

Forever Spa!

P.S. All you have to do is look at your early posts, then look at them now....👍

And get back to WORK!:)

Momo : :lol: & 👍

Very nice panoramas, LFA shot is very smooth 👍

+1

I can't say anything better than Momo, you have made a huge pogression since the begining. I realize I've missed some great shots and i will have a look in your flickr Gallery ;)

Gary: Very nice and funny read from you Gary. Really appreciate you effort on your feedbacks & comments. Loving the inspiration rush which i get from your posts.

Spa Forever!

By the way We need to organize someday GT5 photographers cruise.

Also you are a very good writer . 👍

Kodje: Thank you very much! My Flickr photostream and GTP gallery is 24/7 open so feel free to come here anytime.

Awesome Miura.. And that STI is a great color!
Nice work .. Fazer.. I may come back online if we start doing group cruise/shoots again

Styling BMW and STI tuners. The LFA especially, looks amazing during this time of day at Mt. Aso. 👍

This is a great place to be - superb stuff Faze!!!:drool:
Especially enjoying the M5 set:eek:

Thank you Giulietta! Really nice that you enjoyed. :cheers:

Awesome Miura.. And that STI is a great color!
Nice work .. Fazer.. I may come back online if we start doing group
cruise/shoots again

Thanks Ziggy! Glad you liked. I would love to do Group shots with somebody. Its sad that we lost the hidden parts in the latest update. :( :cheers:

Styling BMW and STI tuners. The LFA especially, looks amazing during this time of day at Mt. Aso. 👍

Thank you very much! Glad you stopped by! 👍 :cheers:

Not a big fan of this kind of huge camber but these pics are really nice. great choice of colour, fit prefectly with the toning of the scenery and its misty mood. Great atmosphere ! I like it 👍 👍

Not a big fan of this kind of huge camber but these pics are really nice. great choice of colour, fit prefectly with the toning of the scenery and its misty mood. Great atmosphere ! I like it 👍 👍

Yeah, I dont like camber on cars too but this time i thought to do something different and replicate the RallyLoL STi. Thanks! :cheers:

Very nice wangan racing spirit set Fazer, and the California pictures are very beautiful, others are fine too but I like your editing style with the Ferrari and SSR 👍

Nice work Fazerfan, I like your shots with the black Lambo and the Japanese cars in the night, nice work to fit Lee's story :)
The Rx7 shots on Eiger are superb, great composition, beautiful light and strong atmosphere 👍
I also like very much the first california shot taken in Londen and the last TTS one : very realistic appearance, beautiful toning :cheers:

Love these 2 esp the Jaguar picture, the lighting is perfect 👍

9176278958_71c5b088c9_c.jpg
[/url

The interior shot are really nice :)

The lighting in these pictures, if you can fix them, could be great pictures:tup:

The second shot of the 2 RX-7's is very nice and one of your best to date imo. The toning is spot on as is the light and exposure. 👍

Also I really like the second Blue TT shot. Great colour and it combines well with the muted background tones. The composition is not too bad either. 👍

Kodje: Really appreciate your effort on the feedback Kodje! Glad you enjoyed!! :cheers:

Giulietta: Thanks for the feedback. :cheers: Hope you enjoyed.

GT-R: Thank you very much. Good that you enjoyed.

GPR: That RX7 pic is in the few pics that i actually like. Thank you! :cheers:

Leicht: Really appreciate that you stopped by! Hope you enjoyed.

:cheers:

Back