FC - Old Timer Event - 250TR - May 2nd

• Thread starter jjaisli
  • 31 comments
^Well, I don't mind either way, but thats what people generally seem to prefer. Though it seems to be also the difference in physics too, though personally I don't feel there is that huge a difference between the 2 (3) games.

I agree Gt5p is very good in everything but I think it has a major flaw and the biggest of them all racing physics. I was in love with GT5p when it came out and with GT-HD prior to that but I never liked the physics and when Ferrari Challenge showed-up with it's PC counterpart SIM gameplay I saw for the first time a real sim physics for the PS3. I still love GT5p for a number of reasons but not for the physics and without this MAJOR requirement I prefer 10x more FC to GT5p. It amazes me how the GTR handles in the game compared to the real car and the list goes over all the cars. I indeed feel as I'm sailing a boat not racing a car in GT5p for it's rear-front center of gravity behaviors.

It all goes down to what you want in the end of the day! So if you want to have fun GT5p is a good game no it's awesome. But if you want a sim experience it's a joke to think GT5p can provide you that!

Now that is all opinion though, in my opinion GT provides the better physics specifically at low speeds and I feel the car better in GT5P than I do in FC.

I kind of have to ask - were you using professional physics in GT5P? I don't agree with any of your issues with it.

Despite this, its all personal preferrence, I tend to enjoy GT5P more just because it is a far more stable online system but I'm just repeating past posts here, lol.

Back