TakumiFuji01 Messages 2,000 Canada Messages TakumiFuji01 Dec 8, 2010 #1 Okay, today I bought a Mazda RX-7 FC3S(Premium One) and when I was testing it out, the interior RPM Redline hit 4,000 RPM instead of hitting approx 7,000/8,000 Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
Okay, today I bought a Mazda RX-7 FC3S(Premium One) and when I was testing it out, the interior RPM Redline hit 4,000 RPM instead of hitting approx 7,000/8,000
J jbrennen Messages 334 Dec 8, 2010 #2 Just to clarify, when you say FC, you mean a second generation RX-7, not a "Ferrari California" or something like that, right? No RX-7 has had a redline as low as 6000 RPM, IIRC. I've driven 1st and 2nd gens, and I owned a 3rd gen. Still, if the game has it wrong, I wouldn't call it a bug so much as an inaccuracy...
Just to clarify, when you say FC, you mean a second generation RX-7, not a "Ferrari California" or something like that, right? No RX-7 has had a redline as low as 6000 RPM, IIRC. I've driven 1st and 2nd gens, and I owned a 3rd gen. Still, if the game has it wrong, I wouldn't call it a bug so much as an inaccuracy...
TakumiFuji01 Messages 2,000 Canada Messages TakumiFuji01 Dec 8, 2010 #3 Hmmm I see, thanks! Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
Traviizter Messages 1,095 United Kingdom Messages Traviizter Dec 8, 2010 #4 TakumiFuji01 hmm i c wellthx Click to expand... Let me just fix that for you.. 'Hmm... I see, well thanks.' Oh! That was so hard. On topic: I own a FC3S in game and I haven't noticed this.. mostly because I don't look at the gauges much, I listen to the engine.
TakumiFuji01 hmm i c wellthx Click to expand... Let me just fix that for you.. 'Hmm... I see, well thanks.' Oh! That was so hard. On topic: I own a FC3S in game and I haven't noticed this.. mostly because I don't look at the gauges much, I listen to the engine.
Sephy Mmmmm, twintails Premium Messages 5,937 North Carolina Messages Sephy71 Messages Dr Sephy S Dec 9, 2010 #5 The RPM gauge on the HUD is correct, the one in the car maxes out at around 4000rpms or so. It's a bug.
The RPM gauge on the HUD is correct, the one in the car maxes out at around 4000rpms or so. It's a bug.
TakumiFuji01 Messages 2,000 Canada Messages TakumiFuji01 Dec 9, 2010 #6 Yeah, I noticed. I hope they fixed this. Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
J jbrennen Messages 334 Dec 9, 2010 #7 sw_sephiroth The RPM gauge on the HUD is correct, the one in the car maxes out at around 4000rpms or so. It's a bug. Click to expand... Ah, a bug I'd never know about, since I don't use the in-cockpit view...
sw_sephiroth The RPM gauge on the HUD is correct, the one in the car maxes out at around 4000rpms or so. It's a bug. Click to expand... Ah, a bug I'd never know about, since I don't use the in-cockpit view...
TakumiFuji01 Messages 2,000 Canada Messages TakumiFuji01 Dec 9, 2010 #8 jbrennen Just to clarify, when you say FC, you mean a second generation RX-7, not a "Ferrari California" or something like that, right? No RX-7 has had a redline as low as 6000 RPM, IIRC. I've driven 1st and 2nd gens, and I owned a 3rd gen. Still, if the game has it wrong, I wouldn't call it a bug so much as an inaccuracy... Click to expand... Ahh I see.. Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
jbrennen Just to clarify, when you say FC, you mean a second generation RX-7, not a "Ferrari California" or something like that, right? No RX-7 has had a redline as low as 6000 RPM, IIRC. I've driven 1st and 2nd gens, and I owned a 3rd gen. Still, if the game has it wrong, I wouldn't call it a bug so much as an inaccuracy... Click to expand... Ahh I see..
TakumiFuji01 Messages 2,000 Canada Messages TakumiFuji01 Dec 9, 2010 #9 jbrennen Just to clarify, when you say FC, you mean a second generation RX-7, not a "Ferrari California" or something like that, right? No RX-7 has had a redline as low as 6000 RPM, IIRC. I've driven 1st and 2nd gens, and I owned a 3rd gen. Still, if the game has it wrong, I wouldn't call it a bug so much as an inaccuracy... Click to expand... Yeah, I meant the Mazda RX-7 FC3S. Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
jbrennen Just to clarify, when you say FC, you mean a second generation RX-7, not a "Ferrari California" or something like that, right? No RX-7 has had a redline as low as 6000 RPM, IIRC. I've driven 1st and 2nd gens, and I owned a 3rd gen. Still, if the game has it wrong, I wouldn't call it a bug so much as an inaccuracy... Click to expand... Yeah, I meant the Mazda RX-7 FC3S.
TakumiFuji01 Messages 2,000 Canada Messages TakumiFuji01 Dec 12, 2010 #10 Seems like the redline glitch was at 4k RPM Last edited: Feb 28, 2013