February 2024 Update Prediction

Or we will get early March update with silhouettes on 2nd March and Update dropping at 7th March
GT7 2nd anniversary early March 2024 update prediction:

A few cars
One new track (MidField or Apricot Hill)
Engine swaps
one new set of endurance missions (2 hours long with dynamic weather and Sophy)
a few events
QoL in Sport mode and lobbies
bugfixes

Hopefully they didn't purchased exclusive license for rhis...
According to rumors from July 2023 about the Montreal circuit, Zell am See was one of the tracks found in the data along with Red Rock Valley and Lake Louise.

The last clue has been confirmed.

A dataminer said another ice rink could be launched.

Is this supposed "Zell em See" in the GT7 game's internal data the same ice track from the Porsche event?

Would this make it easier to add the desired Porsche 911 Evo GT1-98?

Nobody knows.

Last edited:
it was a rumor..i know some developer said..but more and more I think it very much true
I very much doubt that with the big relationship that PD has had with Toyota for the past few years, Turn 10 somehow has exclusively licensed ONE Toyota vehicle (at a time where for abit, it seemed like they VERY picky with what games they appeared in). At best, a Rumor is all it is. Just because it hasn't appear yet in GT7 doesn't mean it won't (Look at the Pikes Peak Escudo and Lexus LFA)

Last edited:
As far as PD doing content(minor or major) drops during real life events, the Gr.3(GT3) TT at Mount Panorama is pretty close to the Bathurst 12H. It just about completes when the first (V8)Supercars event kicks off at the Mountain next week.
Not saying we’ll see a (V8)Supercar, but someone on the internet was posting about a 2022 model(?). I think it was posted somewhere in a gtp thread.

Anyway…

As far as PD doing content(minor or major) drops during real life events, the Gr.3(GT3) TT at Mount Panorama is pretty close to the Bathurst 12H. It just about completes when the first (V8)Supercars event kicks off at the Mountain next week.
Not saying we’ll see a (V8)Supercar, but someone on the internet was posting about a 2022 model(?). I think it was posted somewhere in a gtp thread.

Anyway…
It would actually make tons of sense for PD to arbitrarily give us just one V8 Supercar.

We can race it against the McLaren F1 car.

Anyway…
It's not unusual for PD to match up the Time Trials with real life events. You see it pretty much constantly. Wouldn't say it's a sign of content at all, especially when it'd be a case of "hey look at this Gr.3 time trial we just made you do, wouldn't it be good if it used this new content instead! Suckers!"

It's not unusual for PD to match up the Time Trials with real life events. You see it pretty much constantly. Wouldn't say it's a sign of content at all, especially when it'd be a case of "hey look at this Gr.3 time trial we just made you do, wouldn't it be good if it used this new content instead! Suckers!"
I only take note of the TT once in a while. It’s good that they do match up events like that.

According to rumors from July 2023 about the Montreal circuit, Zell am See was one of the tracks found in the data along with Red Rock Valley and Lake Louise.

The last clue has been confirmed.
Honestly I couldn't care less for those tracks but the car itself I'm really suprised it's not in the game...
A dataminer said another ice rink could be launched.

Is this supposed "Zell em See" in the GT7 game's internal data the same ice track from the Porsche event?

Would this make it easier to add the desired Porsche 911 Evo GT1-98?

Nobody knows.
Honestly I don't really care abot those tracks but the car itself that is another story lol

Last edited:
It would actually make tons of sense for PD to arbitrarily give us just one V8 Supercar.

We can race it against the McLaren F1 car.
For sure. If it were Gran Turismo-Gran Turismo 4 we'd see the (V8)Supercar vs McLaren F1 vs Skyline Silhouette vs Renault R.S.01 vs Audi RS 5 vs MX-5 TC. Naturally.

Who's to say we'll be getting anything in February? Might be a March or April update...
Or even September 2025, who knows????
But for real, PoDy said the Bvlgari would be available for everyone in the end of February, I know they are not forced to update the game to make it available, but another content update is a safe bet (and 29th February is also a Thursday)

Last edited:
Or even September 2025, who knows????
But for real, PoDy said the Bvlgari would be available for everyone in the end of February, I know they are not forced to update the game to make it available, but another content update is a safe bet (and 29th February is also a Thursday)

I like your optimism. Let's hope your prediction comes true.

As for the Bvlgari- totally uninterested. Complete waste of time and space.

I can see just regular update now in february 3 cars plus bulgary, 2 extra menus 5 events 5 engine swaps etc, no track,

For march maybe a larger update to celebrate 2 years anniversary, or we only see a larger update once ps5 pro releases, i can bet that Sony wants a larger drop for ps5 pro

An actual prediction here: if there's an update this month, we could see the silhouettes drop tomorrow (or this Sunday) instead of next weekend because while there's still two Thursdays to go, the last Thursday is on February 29, and if I recall correctly, Polyphony has never released a content update on the very last day of the month.

June 2022 was exactly like that. June 30 was a Thursday but Polyphony released the update on the previous Thursday (June 23), with the silhouettes being revealed the weekend before.

I predict that there will be silhouettes next weekend based on the fact PD kinda waited until near the end of the month to drop silhouettes last month. I imagine there will be 3 cars this month, maybe 5 if generous. I would say 5 at the most only because February last year had 5 cars iirc.

I think if there's anything new track related, it'll more likely be just a new layout of an existing course as they seem to release tracks and layouts months apart with GT7.

No. The idea of celebrating a release date is silly anyway.
You don't celebrate birthdays? :P

@GlamFM March 2023 update wasn't that special, but it did add some nice cars: Porsche 959, Porsche Carrera GTS (904), Mazda3, Audi RS5 DTM and the Toyota Alphard

Two layouts for Nurburgring (Endurance and Sprint), driving physics adjustments for some cars and a 120 fps option for PlayStation 5.

A 5 cars update, which is very rare. Deccember 2022 update added 5 cars and the November 2023 update added 6 cars.

I predict that there will be silhouettes next weekend based on the fact PD kinda waited until near the end of the month to drop silhouettes last month. I imagine there will be 3 cars this month, maybe 5 if generous. I would say 5 at the most only because February last year had 5 cars iirc.

I think if there's anything new track related, it'll more likely be just a new layout of an existing course as they seem to release tracks and layouts months apart with GT7.
Agreed!

Latest Posts

Back