If I was part of the PD team IMO I will look for the most remote region in this world or think about a suicide because I will feel full of ashamed !!!
At each empty promise ( there is tones ) they loose total credibility and honor.
And I understand why they don't listen/communicate with us because they are affraid to be faced to the reality as a KID and take the responsibility of what they said and what they gonna do.
My first Grand turismo game was GT5 and I thoroughly loved the game from day one loads of content lots of different seasonals regular updates. This GT6 is appalling no value for money at all and full of empty promises I for one will not be purchasing a PS4 and GT7 when my PS3 gives up i will replace it with a blueray player as thats all its used for now.
I've got to say it has finally p****d me off to be honest. The bugs I can tolerate because
plenty of games have them but being misled, lied to and fobbed off with a load of dates
and promises I can't bring myself to accept.
Do they think we are mindless consumers who will buy into this crap just because it's got a GT logo on the case? Things are not the way they were 10 years ago when PD had the market to themselves and they are seriously damaging their reputation at the worst possible time.
Probably what you should have posted. Though the extant thread complaining about PD's actions because an SCEA representative said we'd "know more" about the Zahara track in a February update could have sufficed.