Iran
London
GTP_Synwraith
Suzuka 550pp World Event - Honda NSX-R - S3 tyres only

xx:05 - xx:25 - xx:45
No waiting at start

***NO CLUTCH PLEASE - Let's keep it even and fair***

5p4pib.jpg

It's been a long time since we've had a serious NSX event. This is a serious car, at a serious circuit.​

Need some tips? GTDB is your friend:
http://www.gtdb.net/?laps/1/550/2/*/3

Feeed your NSX Drive. Go on! FEED IT!

20a9vki.jpg

mmmm hungry

All the best
Maz

Last edited:
Had several races here today(with jh001 and cap roh)and allready had lots of fun...took me a while to get a reasonable tune though...also the Japaneese kids were playing and for about 50% of them this is bad news...punting around !!!

Anyway,here is the tune i created,please check it out and let me know if its any good or needs adjustments...:

S3 tyres.
Power: 0%
Weight: 107%
Height: -26/-27
Spring: 9/8
Dampers: 4/6
Toe: -0.08/+0.13
Camber: 1.8/1.4
Brakes: 7/5
Steering: 45
Gears:1st-2,968
........2nd-1,744
........3rd-1,334
........4th-1,069
........5th-0.882
........6th-0,731
.......final-4,577

My fastest lap in clean air whas:2,16.053...

Any comments are welcome,because i could be waaaayyyy off with this tune...lol.

spy.

Last edited:
Carlito, surely you wouldn't consider having NSX with a squirrel!?

:D

All the best
Maz

lol @ OP. Brilliant.

By the way why would anyone wait off the line?* (Puzzlement!*)

I'll be checking out your tune too Spyrrari. Blitz Hendrix is responsible for my progress so far. Your were screaming off into the distance last time i saw you on track though :crazy: Although thats probably down to my lack of talent! :ouch:

By the way why would anyone wait off the line?* (Puzzlement!*)
Sometimes with the races we pick, we end up in slower cars than the fastest in the race. We would then wait until everyone else has gone off the grid before starting "our" race so as not to get in the others' way.

I don't think I was around for the last serious NSX event, but sounds fantastic!!

I'll be in later this evening, hopefully see you guys on the track 👍

Good one EERS/ISmoke and tony (who I assume still lurks). 👍

I gotta stop getting transfixed by smoke and dust, especially when it's just lag. :dunce:

edit: also sorry FLASH for the first race, forgot until now I kinda punted you when the guy in front of you braked more than I expected.

Nps m8 hope my driving was ok, not been on for a while

Your fine, just cought me out a couple of times, not expecting you to slow so much, my fault should have backed off you a little. 👍

Phillip.

Here's my tune, but I've only managed a 2'16.571 so far. Feels fairly balanced with a G25. Let me know...

... and beware :nervous: it's a TwistyTune(c) ;) (I still firmly believe PD has the spring rates reversed, front to rear).

HP: 291
Weight: 1358
Tires: S3 S3
Aero: 0 0
Height: -20 -20
Spring: 1 10
Shock: 10 3
Toe: -.10 +.15
Camber: 1.5 1.5
Bias: 5 6
Steering: 40
TCS: 1
ABS: 1
1st: 2.756
2nd: 1.793
3rd: 1.306
4th: 1.052
5th: 0.844
6th: 0.746
Final: 5.051

i'll give it a go twisty. i'm not in the 1'16's. maybe it will help.

marginally quicker than my best with a 17.301. took a few laps to get the feel. I'll try again.

Last edited:
I am really enjoying this race. BTW, I am using the stock tune and mostly around 2:19.xxx. I think I can go faster though. It is nice to race with clean racers. Thank you to daan, ripping_silk, and crispy for the good racing.

Tune Upated! 👍

This car is tricky for me to drive fast... one little lapse of concentration and im out for a day at the beach... But still loads of fun! :)👍 Nice grids as well!

Back