Feed Your NSX Drive!! - Suzuka 550PP [WE] - xx:05 / :25 / :45

• Thread starter Synwraith
  • 409 comments
Hmmm... this event seems to have degenerated into a Clio-fest... well driven Clios, for the most part, but not an NSX in sight.

Yes, went in at 25 and 45 and only 2 NSX cars from a 12 and an 8 car grid. Is there going to be any NSX's out there tonight?

I will be on tonight, probely TT'ing only. Friday I did a 16.1 I do have replay of it. But I want a 15.X if I make it I will post the replay, cheers.

This sure is a popular event, I haven't raced it at all though except one night with friends from Trans Tasman Racing. My best lap is a 2'16.03x, but I haven't sat down for more than 1 or 2 laps worth of Free Run. My race pace is normally around 2'16.0 to 2'16.3 in free air. All of my laps have rather noticeable mistakes, I feel I could quite easily achieve a very high 2'15 if I sat down for more than a couple laps Free Run, but don't know if I will try.
Also, Lion's Den Performance has a tune for this event. It's set up more for consistent and quick race pace than all out time attack, let me know what you think if you have a chance to drive it.👍

Well, that's better. :) I had some fun races with GTP_EggHead, GTP_CerealKiller, and LizMcQueen. Thanks guys. 👍👍

Well, actually I stopped on the beach, I mean, in the first corner, so it was not very fun for me.
I was happy for a moment because I did a good and clean overtaking a white NSX (sorry I can't remember the name) but I braked a bit late and I went to sunbathe on the sand.
... talking about lap times my best lap was 2:18.5, I lose 4 seconds per lap against you all
2gxjo1z.gif

I've finally made it to the 14s with me clio. R2/R1 combo Clio sport 2'14.989 hehehe CELEBRATION......LOL

This sure is a popular event, I haven't raced it at all though except one night with friends from Trans Tasman Racing. My best lap is a 2'16.03x, but I haven't sat down for more than 1 or 2 laps worth of Free Run. My race pace is normally around 2'16.0 to 2'16.3 in free air. All of my laps have rather noticeable mistakes, I feel I could quite easily achieve a very high 2'15 if I sat down for more than a couple laps Free Run, but don't know if I will try.
Also, Lion's Den Performance has a tune for this event. It's set up more for consistent and quick race pace than all out time attack, let me know what you think if you have a chance to drive it.👍

I will give it a try in 15min and let you know. Although I probley will change the brake balance.

//Edit, So I tryed it and changed some things, like brake balance, toe, camber and gears. So it is a little bit diffrent now altough I still have the same dampers settings. (P.S. I was losing the most time because off the gears ratios).
And I finaly made the 15sec I did a 2'15.860 (with sixasis) I will upload the replay tomorrow for the ones who want to watch it :D. No more TT'ing from now on, only racing.

Last edited:
Well, actually I stopped on the beach, I mean, in the first corner, so it was not very fun for me.
I was happy for a moment because I did a good and clean overtaking a white NSX (sorry I can't remember the name) but I braked a bit late and I went to sunbathe on the sand.
... talking about lap times my best lap was 2:18.5, I lose 4 seconds per lap against you all
2gxjo1z.gif

Thanks for the clean racing yesterday. I started out OK, then kept trying too hard and getting slower and slower. Best lap I saw was a 2:17.7xx, but I really don't like this car very much. I could be my tune though. Ya, must be the tune...

What a shame i found this little gem so close to the next update, the Lotus Elise '96 model, not the 111R is a blast round Suzuka

👍 to Erik and Hugo who joined in same car

Last edited:
Thank you Don, Hugo, Chunky, Rutter, and others for the fun racing yesterday 👍

Haven't been in the event for a while and it was nice to jump in for a few and find some great racers :cheers:

Thanks EL_ZISSOU. Was good battle with you! Also Maz, Hugo & dan, had good 1 to 1 battles with them. Will be on tonight for a few, who else will be joining?

Hi Guys!

Upfront before anyone wonders what's wrong with me: I am posting this exact message in all threads dealing with racing 550PP RWD Professional at Suzuka.

Reason being: looking at how much (next to zippo) is happening in my own little event from way back then (512bb one-make) and reading into the other threads I get the feeling there is not hell of lot going on anywhere really...

So why don't we throw all events together so-to-say? At least that way we get a nice crowd together and the original idea of online racing (having fun with a good bunch of people) may be restored? Thanks to PD letting us all die a slow death the vibe has understandably run down quiet a bit, maybe it can be revived a bit.

These would be the events involved:

- Expert PP550/RWD Suzuka 10laps (World Event) xx:00 / xx:30 (ripping_silk)

- GTP vs. GTRP | World Event | Suzuka 550PP 10 laps | Clio vs. RX-8 | xx:13 / :43 (EL_ZISSOU)

- 550pp Suzuka RWD / S-tires only @ :20 & :50 (R1600Turbo)

- 512BB '76 One-Make-Event - Suzi 550 RWD - xx:22 / :52 ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page) (Ren831)

- Feed Your NSX Drive!! - Suzuka 550PP [WE] - xx:05 / :25 / :45 ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page) (Synwraith)

I am aware this undermines the initial idea behind some of the events (e.g. racing a specific car), but I'd rather get whipped by stronger cars in a full grid than running a one-make alone....
Maybe commonizing the starting times would create some interesting fun....

Thoughts?

I know this is an older forum, but... What the heck am I doing wrong? Is there another NSX to use? Or do I just need to tune it? My best lap is a 25.5 or something. I was racing against other drivers and they were only a few seconds faster than me. Hmmm. I know I'm not that bad..(i think).. I can stick with the leaders on iracing and that's a darn difficult sim.

Anyways, haven't been in here for awhile. Just dusted off my g25 and built a new cockpit for it.. Woot..

I know this is an older forum, but... What the heck am I doing wrong? Is there another NSX to use? Or do I just need to tune it? My best lap is a 25.5 or something. I was racing against other drivers and they were only a few seconds faster than me. Hmmm. I know I'm not that bad..(i think).. I can stick with the leaders on iracing and that's a darn difficult sim.

Anyways, haven't been in here for awhile. Just dusted off my g25 and built a new cockpit for it.. Woot..

HAhah I'm a moron! Like I said I haven't played in awhile(like 18 months), I was driving the 1991 nsx, so how good is a 25.5 with that car. LOL.

HAhah I'm a moron! Like I said I haven't played in awhile(like 18 months), I was driving the 1991 nsx, so how good is a 25.5 with that car. LOL.

Not to bad, the best I did was a 15.8 with my sixasis but took me a realllyy longitme haha. So you can probely shave some time off.

Not to bad, the best I did was a 15.8 with my sixasis but took me a realllyy longitme haha. So you can probely shave some time off.

I'm gettin down there, I'm about 3 seconds off the pace... I got some corners I still need to work on.

Back