Ferino Design - Video/Art Gallery | ~BENZY~ [01.08.13]

• Thread starter jBhIpS
  • 93 comments
TUTORIAL RELEASE NOW

\ /9 PHOTO TRAVEL LOCATIONS\ /

0:40 ~ Ahrweiler ‑ Town Square
(Unlock: Cars Outside\Camera Outside\Inside The Cars)
3:31 ~ Ahrweiler - Street
7:30 ~ Kyoto - Shoren-in
(Unlock: Camera Outside\Inside The Cars)
8:54 ~ Kyoto - Gion
11:52 ~ San Galgano Abbey
(Unlock: Cars Outside\Inside The Cars)
13:08 ~ Piazza del Campo
14:21 ~ San Gimignano - Town Square
(Unlock: Inside The Cars)
15:03 ~ Lucerne - Chapel Bridge
(Unlock: Inside The Cars)
15:45 ~ Red Bull Hangar-7

GT5 Full Tutorial - BEST PHOTO TRAVEL GLITCH [1080p]

~New Slow-Motion Test~
Comments please! What do you think about this?

Only 720p
-----

Last edited:
Amazing, but anyone could do that in 10 minutes. One track, one car, one cut. Needs moooaaar cars and tracks and to be longer like 4 minutes.

Amazing, but anyone could do that in 10 minutes. One track, one car, one cut. Needs moooaaar cars and tracks and to be longer like 4 minutes.

This is just only a test! Final video will be a big! There will be at least 15 cars.

Nah... i couldn't do that :) I love it, i hope the full version has the same tune!

Molodca, tak derzhat' zemlya 👍:sly:

Mate, you need to tell me what video editing software you are using, and how much it costs. Please. And also what you are using to record, I suppose you record directly in 60fps?

Last edited:
Mate, you need to tell me what video editing software you are using, and how much it costs. Please. And also what you are using to record, I suppose you record directly in 60fps?

I only use Photoshop and After Effects. Hardware video capture card "AVerMedia AVerTV CaptureHD" and yes, I write in pure 60fps but due to the weak performance of my capture card, I can not make a record in 1080p at 60fps, but only in 720p at 60fps or 30fps at 1080i. (* GT5 handles 1080p 60fps) 👍

All those videos were very cool! My favourite is the Hyperion :)

How's the video going along?

Recorded from PS3 to PC with capture card and processed (rendering) in After Effects.

You're GOOD! ;)

Can I sak what do you do for living? ^^ Its obvious that you have serious skills in image/video editing and a very good sense of aesthetics (might sound wierd...but I hope you understand it hehe) :)

You're GOOD! ;)

Can I sak what do you do for living? ^^ Its obvious that you have serious skills in image/video editing and a very good sense of aesthetics (might sound wierd...but I hope you understand it hehe) :)

My father is a traditional artist, maybe it was the whole reason! I did not graduate from art school, or electives, never studied drawing or the like. Engage in digital art tightly I started only in 2010 as a year later regret, because I do not have started earlier...

Sorry for my English I hope it this all correct written?

Ferino Design
Present

teaser poster

--------
And of course,
!Happy birthday Gran Turismo 5!
I'm sorry, but the video will not be on the anniversary.

Congratulations to all a Happy New Year!
Even now, in between cooking salads, I'm still doing the video to the 15th anniversary of one of the greatest racing game series, which is planned in a long time, but have only recently been able to start...
Below the frame on which lovely Nurburgring from the upcoming video =)
------
XnlE7gTpfM4.jpg

Sorry, but the video will not be ready in this year, and will be ready in a week.
:nervous:

Thanks guys!
:guilty: I didn't think how much difficult my plans will be in execution, but I'm working on a video almost every day!
and yet another shot from the upcoming video :nervous:

wComqwp%201_01905.png

P.S.
about the release date I can only say "when it's done" =(

Looking forward to it!

Don't worry about getting it done quickly, take your time, I'm sure it'll be worth it when it's finished :)

FINALLY DONE!
Better late than never.

My biggest video ever, 3 months after a hard work, made by one person only in Gran Turismo 5. Use only own game footage taken personally. In honor of the 15th anniversary of Gran Turismo! Let's Celebrate!

Facts about video:
1. More than 50 cars
2. Absolutely all the tracks from the game including DLС and track editor
3. Everything in the video shot of the game + my 3d render
4. I drove over 1200 times on all routes to find the best shots
5. Also in the video 5 different music tracks from various GT
6. In one of the highlights of the video used 52 logos for all premium cars brand in game
7. In the video you can also see some more mention of anniversaries:
Lamborghini 50-years anniversary, 50-years anniversary Autodelta,
100-years anniversary of Bertone, and the 90-anniversary of Le Mans races
8. Important addition. I have used basically just blue and red colors of cars
to pass the color of the logo (GT) and the spirit of competition.
(it was difficult because I used only the original car colors.)
9. Total recorded and selected footage was: 395 uncompressed files or 217GB of data

Last edited:
All I can do is...
tumblr_maq77ecMHG1qejf6u.gif

Bravo, Ilya! 👍
It made its way to Kotaku!

All I can do is...
tumblr_maq77ecMHG1qejf6u.gif

Bravo, Ilya! 👍

This exactly Justin! Absolutely ON POINT compositing. I got chills the minute I heard Moon Of The Castle. I knew this was going to be an EPIC video. I just wasn't expecting THIS much epic.

I really hope someone from a media studio offers you a job, because this would easily pass for your best work yet. 👍

Latest Posts

Back