Ferino Design - Video/Art Gallery | ~BENZY~ [01.08.13]

• Thread starter jBhIpS
  • 93 comments
Great work mate, really great effort some absolutely stunning editing and dedication gone into the video 👍

Really great video,

Have to say 1 thing I would have done tho, the last shot of the GTR TC you could have changed the number from 1 to 15 just to tie it in more.

Only a minor visual thing as the video is fantastic either way, great work :)

Fantastic piece of work jBhIpS, really impressive and professional, some really nice transitions and image syncing with the sound track. Quick question, did you edit in Premier Pro / After Effects?
Congratulation again on your production 👍 X 1000.

Best Gran Turismo video i have ever seen :bowdown: Music is perfect and that GT4 Intro song is skin tingling. Awesome work can't wait to see what you can do with GT6 👍

The greatest GT5 video ever. Awe inspiring. Love the part with the classics. Beautiful.

fantasitic job, easily the best GT5 video I have seen, keep up the good work and can't wait to see your next one 👍

10/10

That's some proper video editing! The emotions it gave, especially in the beginning, were just so nostalgic. ;(

Again, bravo!! :bowdown:

I can only agree. Very, very good work :bowdown:!

A bit off-topic, but have you ever considered making "real" commercials for a living, if don't do so already?

- And I'll for sure remember that poster 👍.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back