Ferrari 330 P4, Ford GT Mark IV, Jag etc

Messages
34
United States
Jersey City, NJ
Messages
pratik_parija
I have been craving to get one of my all time favorite Ferrari, the 330 P4, along with the Ford GT Mk IV & the Jag. But I don't know if I will win it or do I have to, with difficulty, save up 20 million credits. Please help guys.:nervous:
 
Easy. Gift yourself.
 
You can win the Jag, but the Ferrari and Ford cost $20 million. You could get the Ford or Ferrari from a 1967 ticket.
 
You can win the Jag I think in one of the endurance race in A-spec.

Others you have to buy them. Too bad you missed the b-spec opportunity. I bought all 4 20 millions car wiht that event ^^
 
1. These are never gifted except birthday tickets. The first two are '66 tickets, the ford is a '67 ticket.

2. If you do save up the 20 million, buy the Jaguar, easily the best of those three, an absolute beast that can beat LM cars.

3. None of these cars can be gifted or duped.
 
the Jag can be won here.... sorry for the misinformation....

Level 28 : A spec: Indianapolis Endurance 500 miles: XJ13 Race Car '66 (P)

Also if you're interested the 69 ford race car can be won here:

Level 28 : B spec: Indianapolis 500 miles : Ford GT40 Race Car '69 (S)
 
Last edited:
Just create a 1966 and a 1967 account and cycle those tickets.
 
2. If you do save up the 20 million, buy the Jaguar, easily the best of those three, an absolute beast that can beat LM cars.

👍
 
I have been craving to get one of my all time favorite Ferrari, the 330 P4, along with the Ford GT Mk IV & the Jag. But I don't know if I will win it or do I have to, with difficulty, save up 20 million credits. Please help guys.:nervous:

Try running the Challenge races. They offer a good return for money, and as a bonus you do a lot of laps of the tracks. Tokyo R234 is a 3 ;ap 500pp race and pays around 2/3rds million credits for a win Madrid is a 5 lap 650pp race and offers more.

Get a good car on RS tyres and if necessary turn the engine limiter down to get down to the pp limit. Then drive and drive and drive.
 
As has been said, don't save up for the Jag, get it for free from Indy 500 in A-Spec.

The other two are 1967 ticket rewards. Said ticket will also include the Miura and Chaparral 2D, so I won't blame you if you stop for them either.

In the end, all three of the cars are great to drive, but unless you plan on losing your hearing (XJ13) or having a vacuum cleaner in your ears (330P4) the Mark IV is the best to drive overall.
 
Last edited:
As has been said, don't save up for the Jag, get it for free from Indy 500 in B-Spec.

The other two are 1967 ticket rewards. Said ticket will also include the Miura and Chaparral 2D, so I won't blame you if you stop for them either.

In the end, all three of the cars are great to drive, but unless you plan on losing your hearing (XJ13) or having a vacuum cleaner in your ears (330P4) the Mark IV is the best to drive overall.

Totally and whole heartedly agree. ;)
 
As has been said, don't save up for the Jag, get it for free from Indy 500 in B-Spec.
That's wrong tho, it's A-spec, b-spec, as said above give you the Ford GT40 race car, standard car.
 
That's wrong tho, it's A-spec, b-spec, as said above give you the Ford GT40 race car, standard car.

Oops. Accidentally typed B-Spec without thinking. :dunce:
 
No better ask for them to trade on the marketplace forum, that is way easier.

you can't trade these cars.... just the birthday tickets.
 
the Mark IV is the best to drive overall.

I guess we all have our favourites.... I've driven all three a lot, and the Jaguar is the clear winner.... for me.
 
king4951
I guess we all have our favourites.... I've driven all three a lot, and the Jaguar is the clear winner.... for me.

I think the Ferrari has the better handling, the Ford is the fastest, but I always end up driving the Jaguar.
Don't know why, I just do.
Even though my heart tells me the Ferrari is the better car! (IMO)
 
I think the Ferrari has the better handling, the Ford is the fastest, but I always end up driving the Jaguar.
Don't know why, I just do.
Even though my heart tells me the Ferrari is the better car! (IMO)

The Jag is easiest to drive- the P4 has some oversteer on corner exit. 👍

Ford is heavy and more road car like in handling but in certain hands is the fastest.
 
I guess we all have our favourites.... I've driven all three a lot, and the Jaguar is the clear winner.... for me.

👍👍👍

IMO
1st JAGUAR
2nd FERRARI
3rd FORD MKIV
 
I like the Ford's handling, very stable and good under braking. Ferrari is fast but a little scary, And Jaguar is just crazy but feels like it has paper brakes and springs.
 
I like the Ford's handling, very stable and good under braking. Ferrari is fast but a little scary, And Jaguar is just crazy but feels like it has paper brakes and springs.

tune the Jaguar ... it's a dream when you get it right.
 
Purely on capability in a race I would have to go for.
Ford MkIV
Jaguar
Ferrari
 
If you're an "EU" player you can get an free Jag XJ13 Chromelincode. Its much better then the normal version in my eye's.
 
Add me on psn Mr_Brookenstein I have these set for online share, not quite as good as owning them, but gives you taste of which one you'll want to buy.
 
Does the borrow/share car glitch work with this? If it does then add someone with those cars you want and then borrow the shared Ford, Jaguar, or Ferrari and you can have it for free :D

Or you can use the 67' or 66' ticket.
 
werty_56-1 I got 322 posts
p0p0ng
Easy. Gift yourself.




DO YOU KNOW HOW TO READ? DID I SAY TRADE? DUH!

Ok then clever boy , how can you gift yourself :dunce:
 
Back