Ferrari 330 P4, Ford GT Mark IV, Jag etc

I find the Jaguar and Ferrari handle well and are reasonably quick as they come. Adding a turbo makes them competitive with modern sports cars too. The Ford is plenty fast enough as it comes, but I can't get mine to handle as well as the other two.
 
I have been craving to get one of my all time favorite Ferrari, the 330 P4, along with the Ford GT Mk IV & the Jag. But I don't know if I will win it or do I have to, with difficulty, save up 20 million credits. Please help guys.:nervous:

You can be awarded with the Jaguar as a gift of an endurance competition, but as for others, you must save up to 20 million for purchase like the X2010 to be miserable. I recommend you to positively take part in seasonal events to help you earn cash more quickly.
 
These cars are easily obtainable doing the seasonals and winning the 19,20 and 21 tickets. Save your game to an external thumb drive with the tickets intact, then keep trying them and reloading the save from the thumb drive until you get the 3 cars. This way you get lots of extra cash as well and these seasonals aren't really difficult.
 
Personally I prefer the 330 P4, but then again, I treat Ferrari like God. :bowdown:

The XJ13 is by far the easiest to get. But I cycled a '67 ticket for the 330 P4 and a Level 20 for the Mark IV. I doubt I would have ever bought either car otherwise :lol:
 
I set up a new account with my birthday as the next day 1967,,,, I couldnt believe that when I got my birthday gift ticket, it was the Ferrarri. Id already spent a day or so doing the seasonals (they get you wads of cash quick) and so already had 20mil in the bank so I bought the MkIV.

The second account is also quite useful for its UCD.

When you get the Ferrari, just be aware that its a bit of a handful, particularly under braking as it will lock up and shed momentum real quick.
 
I won the Jag, got the Ferrari with a 67 birthday ticket (my true birth year), and bought the Ford. If it weren't for the Seasonal Events, spending all $20 million credits would be very hard for me to do.
 
I won the Jag, got the Ferrari with a 67 birthday ticket (my true birth year), and bought the Ford. If it weren't for the Seasonal Events, spending all $20 million credits would be very hard for me to do.

Cripes!!! I thought I was the only crinckly on here. My real birth year is 1965 but the cars (in GT5) arent as good as 1967. You are right about the seasonals though, £20mill wouldnt be hard to spend but almost impossible to get. I think they are also more fun than the in game races.
 
the Jag can be won here.... sorry for the misinformation....

Level 28 : A spec: Indianapolis Endurance 500 miles: XJ13 Race Car '66 (P)

Also if you're interested the 69 ford race car can be won here:

Level 28 : B spec: Indianapolis 500 miles : Ford GT40 Race Car '69 (S)

This should be helpful! :)
 
Personally I prefer the 330 P4, but then again, I treat Ferrari like God. :bowdown:

The XJ13 is by far the easiest to get. But I cycled a '67 ticket for the 330 P4 and a Level 20 for the Mark IV. I doubt I would have ever bought either car otherwise :lol:

lol I am the same too. I have a slight bias toward Ferrari, being that it's my favorite brand. :D
 
You can be awarded with the Jaguar as a gift of an endurance competition, but as for others, you must save up to 20 million for purchase like the X2010 to be miserable. I recommend you to positively take part in seasonal events to help you earn cash more quickly.

Well I have the X2010 & X2011
 
Back