Ferrari 458 Challenge - 40 minutes of Suzuka (Wednesday 3rd December)Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter paoloevans
  • 68 comments
  • 3,199 views
I think it was a 2.06.7xx I managed the other night. Haven't been able to break the 2.07 mark since
I managed to break into the 2:07s once
 
Hey guys, I have a fully stock 458 in my garage, but gave it an oil change. Can I still enter the race using this car?
 
Hey guys, I have a fully stock 458 in my garage, but gave it an oil change. Can I still enter the race using this car?

Yes you can oil change :)
 
ok - I will join the race.
PSN johndoekillsyou
Giallo Modena
car# 78
 
I managed to break into the 2:07s once

I got a 2.07.333 as my best time last night. That won't be my race pace. Will need to slow down a touch as going for the fastest time lap after lap causes me too many mistakes.

Entry list is filling up now @paoloevans! Looking forward to tonights race :gtpflag:
 
Are there any rules on lapped cars? Do they have to move out of the way if being lapped?
 
I got a 2.07.333 as my best time last night. That won't be my race pace. Will need to slow down a touch as going for the fastest time lap after lap causes me too many mistakes.

Entry list is filling up now @paoloevans! Looking forward to tonights race :gtpflag:

Yeh looking good :) hopefully everyone will turn up!
 
Will driving line be allowed?

And what is the room number?
 
Last edited:
Room number will appear in this thread and driving line is prohibited
Can we have driving line since it was never stated in the rules and it is up to every person whether they want to use it or not?
 
Can we have driving line since it was never stated in the rules and it is up to every person whether they want to use it or not?

Ok, I will allow driving line :)
 
I am very sorry but unfortunately I think I won't be able to join.
I am not yet back home from my trip and I won't be home before the start :boggled:

Enjoy guys !
I hope I will be able to race with you next time :cheers:
 
I am very sorry but unfortunately I think I won't be able to join.
I am not yet back home from my trip and I won't be home before the start :boggled:

Enjoy guys !
I hope I will be able to race with you next time :cheers:

Ok Kefran. Shame mate, thanks for letting me know :)
 
Guys, I will have to join Kefran in the ranks of no-shows. Something urgent came up just now. Next time I'll be there. Im sorry. Have fun on Suzuka
 
It's 7:30pm now so are we starting soon?
 
Everyone I am having real trouble signing it to PSN!!!! Can't believe it :banghead:

Will keep trying! Sincere apologies for delay. If I can't get it working someone else will have to host!

Is anyone else having trouble????

I was on like an hour ago!!
 
Back