Ferrari 458, Gr.3 Tuning Help Needed Please

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Good day all :)

I'm taking part in a new championship, all drivers are in the tricky to master Ferrari 458 group 3 car, but full tuning is allowed.

After round 1, I very quickly realised that my tuning skills are non existent as the car was a hot pile of rubbish haha!

I was wondering, does anyone have a generic pre made tune for the ferrari, in a way, a new BoP for the car, that I can use at each round of the championship that will just make it all round faster and better?

Thanks for your answers as I really appreciate the advice and help, as I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to tuning ha!

Luke.

Good day all :)

I'm taking part in a new championship, all drivers are in the tricky to master Ferrari 458 group 3 car, but full tuning is allowed.

After round 1, I very quickly realised that my tuning skills are non existent as the car was a hot pile of rubbish haha!

I was wondering, does anyone have a generic pre made tune for the ferrari, in a way, a new BoP for the car, that I can use at each round of the championship that will just make it all round faster and better?

Thanks for your answers as I really appreciate the advice and help, as I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to tuning ha!

Luke.
Have a look here because I have not got a tune for it, and if you need a good gearbox just ask me.

That post didn't really help, found a video for the 458 but he didn't go into any detail or anything lol
The tune is the videos so if that does not help you, you have to wait for some one to post a 458 tune.
By the way when do you need a Tune by, and if I get time I will make one up for you to test.

Last edited:
The tune is the videos so if that does not help you, you have to wait for some one to post a 458 tune.
By the way when do you need a Tune by, and if I get time I will make one up for you to test.
Hopefully it's not a long wait! I need the tune by Sunday as the 2nd round is Sunday evening.

Hopefully it's not a long wait! I need the tune by Sunday as the 2nd round is Sunday evening.
Try these tunes below and they are from my good friend @Jeje6410 garage, they are old tunes so the gearbox settings may not match. What track is it for your 2nd round, because I can make up a gearbox only to suit that type of track. Is it a rolling or a standing start you need a tune for ?.
Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 '13 (RH, RM, RS)
Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 '13 (RH, RM, RS) new version
Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 '13 (SS)

Try these tunes below and they are from my good friend @Jeje6410 garage, they are old tunes so the gearbox settings may not match. What track is it for your 2nd round, because I can make up a gearbox only to suit that type of track. Is it a rolling or a standing start you need a tune for ?.
Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 '13 (RH, RM, RS)
Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 '13 (RH, RM, RS) new version
Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 '13 (SS)
Thank you, I will give the new version a try and see how that feels. The 2nd round is at laguna seca and its a standing start

These settings are good enough to win two 3-lap Arcade races at Fuji Short and Nurburgring GP. It should take you more than one attempt to win them, but it can be done. Yes, tires are Sport Soft because that is all that the car needs, so, if you are using Racing Hards, it will more than likely be even more tame. A lot of power oversteer has been removed, which makes it safer on the exits. With these gears, the car can go over 170 in a draft, if you need it. Any feedback would be appreciated.

If any of you are interested, we will be using this car soon on a Monday night. Please join us.

Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 '13 settings / tune

Ferrari-458-Italia-GT3-tires-20211026004043.jpg

Ferrari-458-Italia-suspension-20211026004101.jpg

Ferrari-458-Italia-GT3-gears-20211026004120.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you, I will give the new version a try and see how that feels. The 2nd round is at laguna seca and its a standing start
I just made up a tune for Laguna Seca but with a stock gearbox at this stage, try out the setup and see what you think. I don't know what tires are you using for the car, and it is BoP setting.

Transmission
Final Gear At: 5.000
Max Speed km/h: 200
1st: 2.985
2nd: 2.220
3rd: 1.825
4th: 1.560
5th: 1.375
6th: 1.245
Final Gear: 3.495
(^^ Adjust Final Gear To Suit Track)

Last edited:
I just made up a tune for Laguna Seca but with a stock gearbox at this stage, try out the setup and see what you think. I don't know what tires are you using for the car, and it is BoP setting.

Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 '13 (Gr.3)
Power Level: 3 Weight Reduction Level: 3
Power Ratio%: 97 Weight Reduction%: 106
Traction Control: 0
Tyres: Front: Racing Hard Rear: Racing Hard
Brake Balance (Front/Rear): -5
Suspension
Ride Height mm: 70/85
Natural Frequency Hz: 2.70/2.70
Anti-Roll-Bar Level: 6/10
Damping Ratio (Compression) %: 57/56
Danping Ratio (Rebound) %: 86/88
Camber Angle (-) Degree(s): 1.0/1.5
Toe Angle Degree(s): Out 0.05/In 0.35
Aerodynamics
Downforce Level- Front: 400 Rear: 800
LSD
F/R
/20
/15
/35
Thanks you mate, we have the option of RSS all the way through to Hards and we don't use BoP, we are allowed to fully max out the cars power and drop the weight

I’ll be be paying attention to this thread. We have 2 rounds of the manufacture’s cup this season that allow tuning…. And I’ve picked Ferrari as my manu.

Early December is Gr. 3 at willow springs.

Mid December is Gr.4 at Kyoto driving park - Miyabi

Back