Ferrari 512 BB '76

Ferrari 512 BB '76

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 4 comments
Speed is really good but handling could be better,tested it out in 4 online races ranging from 450pp-550pp and won 3 of 4 races,only reason I won was because of the straight line speed.If you can get it to handle a bit better this car will be unstoppable :cheers:.

@MLRSparco 550PP for this car is really pushing it and makes the car more oversteery. But one thing I didn't notice with the tune is if you miss a braking point it's unforgiving. So I've tamed it down a little and made it easier to drive. I probably didn't finish this tune months back or something. Try it now, I've updated the tune. 👍

Jerome

@MLRSparco 550PP for this car is really pushing it and makes the car more oversteery. But one thing I didn't notice with the tune is if you miss a braking point it's unforgiving. So I've tamed it down a little and made it easier to drive. I probably didn't finish this tune months back or something. Try it now, I've updated the tune. 👍

Jerome
Definitely feels better in the corners,even when adding more pp the car holds it's own very well, this is a awesome tune thanks man 👍

Last edited:
Back