'Ferrari 70th Anniversary Pack' For Assetto Corsa Begins Approval Process on Console

Just to provide some additional good news, I believe they posted this news on their forum last thursday. So it may be even closer than it seems. Fingers crossed it escapes the submission untouched, rather than it having to tap out or go unconscious/lose an arm/etc.

This submission thing is interesting, as a player of Skyrim and (don't laugh) Farm Sim 17 on the PS4 both allow community modding, that is an ongoing stream of stuff that comes in for me to choose to add to the game or not.

How come sim racing is so much more controlled in terms of mods & updates - having even a whiff of the community mods for Assetto in console land would make it truly (more) awesome!

This submission thing is interesting, as a player of Skyrim and (don't laugh) Farm Sim 17 on the PS4 both allow community modding, that is an ongoing stream of stuff that comes in for me to choose to add to the game or not.

How come sim racing is so much more controlled in terms of mods & updates - having even a whiff of the community mods for Assetto in console land would make it truly (more) awesome!

Two reasons: Unlicensed tracks and cars. Both make up the overwhelming majority of mods available in PC racers.

Thanks to GTS and pc2 I understand how a much heavier FFB is beneficial... Running ac with a heavy Ffb is purr magic. Can't wait for this pack!

Heavier? That's funny because I keep seeing a lot of people complaining the GT Sport's FFB is too heavy. In one way it is too heavy because the best FFB Torque setting is 1, which is also the lightest. Though the actual FFB itself is about right.

Still, Assetto Corsa's FFB is hands down the best on console. There's really not even competition for it, as much as I love GT Sport it's second place in regards to FFB and physics behind AC.

On PC, in my opinion only Automobilista and rfactor 2 can come close to it. Though they are extremely close indeed.

Hopefully MS and Sony will approve it soon and we'll get the new DLC next week!
By the way:

"Players will gain access to six new Ferraris in the anniversary pack. Classics like the 250 GTO are also joined by the 2017 812 Superfast. If you’re a big fan of classic Formula 1 cars, the Ferrari F2004 is also here. The full list of included cars are listed below"

• 1962 250 GTO
  • 1967 330 P/4
  • 1967 312/67
  • 1984 288 GTO
  • 2004 F2004
  • 2017 812 Superfast
There are seven models in this pack (the list is missing the SF70H).

By the way:

"Players will gain access to six new Ferraris in the anniversary pack. Classics like the 250 GTO are also joined by the 2017 812 Superfast. If you’re a big fan of classic Formula 1 cars, the Ferrari F2004 is also here. The full list of included cars are listed below"

• 1962 250 GTO
  • 1967 330 P/4
  • 1967 312/67
  • 1984 288 GTO
  • 2004 F2004
  • 2017 812 Superfast

I was wondering about that too. Did they delete it because of licensing or because the PC people did not like it?

But I can perfectly live without that soulless vacuum cleaner.

I wonder if we are getting some content update as well (I cannot remember where PC is at now). Or is it just the car pack?

Either way I am loving this game so much now. A little bit more tweaking to the AI and some more tracks=perfection!

I wonder if we are getting some content update as well (I cannot remember where PC is at now). Or is it just the car pack?

Either way I am loving this game so much now. A little bit more tweaking to the AI and some more tracks=perfection!
In PC land, whenever a DLC pack releases, there is a game update released on the same day the DLC goes live. Looking back, I think the same has been true for consoles. Of course, you don't need to purchase the DLC in order to receive the game update/fixes. Those are free to all.

If you like Ferrari's you are in for a treat. 👍 If you love Ferrari's you are going to be in heaven. The 250 GTO is interesting. There was a little weirdness with the 250 GTO on release, but Kunos seems to have sorted that out. My favorite thing about this car is just how insane it sounds around 5000 RPM with your foot to the floor. :D

Wonder if it will be available on season pass or will they pull another sneaky 1and charge everybody

If you re not able to read its your problem.
Kunos made it clear what you will get for the Season Pass.
Whats wrong with people nowadays being not able to read properly?

Furthermore, it doesnt matter, because you get a lot of quality(best there is on consoles) for under 10$.
If thats too much for you, the game isnt the right choice for you anyway.

By the way:

• 1962 250 GTO
  • 1967 330 P/4
  • 1967 312/67
  • 1984 288 GTO
  • 2004 F2004
  • 2017 812 Superfast
Whoops, don't know how that went under the radar! :scared: :lol:

Thanks to GTS and pc2 I understand how a much heavier FFB is beneficial... Running ac with a heavy Ffb is purr magic. Can't wait for this pack!
Hmm everything I've read has hinted that too strong a FFB isn't that great for detail, and you're meant to hold the wheel with a light grip and it will transmit detail better. But it's all down to preference in the end.

This submission thing is interesting, as a player of Skyrim and (don't laugh) Farm Sim 17 !
I loled.

From what I remember, of the stuff we don't have on console yet.

1. Random cameras in replay.
  2. Adjust wind
  3. False starts
  4. That's all I can remember for now.

B.K
If you re not able to read its your problem.
Kunos made it clear what you will get for the Season Pass.
Whats wrong with people nowadays being not able to read properly?
Do you reply to people like that when talking face to face? Didn't read small print apologies.:bowdown:

Last edited:
Hahahaha any others out there want to join in. Get a life bud made a mistake bought something without reading the description im very sorry.
But you've made out in the prior posts that it was not your fault, because they were sneaky, then small print. Instead of just posting what you just posted in this post, That's why your posts have been challenged. You're not the first to do it either.

Peace.

But you've made out in the prior posts that it was not your fault, because they were sneaky, then small print. Instead of just posting what you just posted in this post, That's why your posts have been challenged. You're not the first to do it either.

Peace.
Go on the website its says what you get in a drop down menu not it plain sight. Im wrong ive no issue with that. Just had to ask the question to @B.K would he reply with the same lame insults if it was a face to face conversation. Then you chimed to defend kunos honour. Anyway ive been proved wrong and had my feelings hurt:(

Peace to you also.

Glad this is coming soon. Just getting back into AC and will be happy to have these additional cars. More excited about the next content update .. Laguna Seca laser scanned will be sweet.
Getting another circuit will be terrific next time round. That said I am still more hyped for the Ferrari Pack as there are many legends there. Assetto Corsa at Laguna Seca with GT3 will be a popular lobby.

Go on the website its says what you get in a drop down menu not it plain sight. Im wrong ive no issue with that. Just had to ask the question to @B.K would he reply with the same lame insults if it was a face to face conversation. Then you chimed to defend kunos honour. Anyway ive been proved wrong and had my feelings hurt:(

Peace to you also.
Perhaps on the website but on PS4 ( where I bought it ) it's easier to check. Anyway no worries lets move on, at least you acknowledged the situation unlike others who refused to admit they were wrong. Props.

And now the countdown to the 31st. Wish it was coming out today for the weekend.

Edit: I'm excited for the two alfas and the Lamborghini Sesto in the bonus pack. Can't wait for that. I just wonder if Kunos will chuck in the Ferrari 512M too, as they did say 6-8 free cars so that leaves 2 spots left if they add.

Latest Posts

Back