Ferrari and Vettel to Part Company at the End of 2020 Season

I can't see Alonso getting it on with Renault. He isn't the type of guy to drive in an unreliable, underpowered car. Or does he want to cry "GP2 ENGINE" again?

Alonso should stay the 🤬 away from Formula 1 unless Hamilton has a congenital heart defect and Mercedes drop by with a red carpet.

He's 38; it will do nothing but dilute his legacy. He is more than successful both critically in motorsports and financially in life to simply pick his own shots and drive wherever he wants for pleasure, if not leisure. He wants a drive in the WEC? No problem. A crack at Daytona? Sure. A one-off at Dakar? Nobody will say no to that. And he's already done so by winning Daytona and Le Mans and becoming World Sportscar Champion.

If he has one goal left, it ought to be to win the Triple Crown and crack Indy. But I'm sure he can play iRacing on a racing setup made out of €500 blocs with all his monies for the rest of time if nothing out there suits him.

I saw a rumour from a low trusted source page earlier (can't remember which) that stated Alonso was close to signing a 2 year deal with Renault. It claimed that Renault could not foot Alonso's entire wage, and so Liberty Media will pay part of his wage packet. I really hope it isn't true, that would really sting if a Manufacturer team with one of the biggest budgets on the grid were to get a form of financial aid. If you can't afford a driver, then look elsewhere.

It claimed that Renault could not foot Alonso's entire wage, and so Liberty Media will pay part of his wage packet. I really hope it isn't true, that would really sting if a Manufacturer team with one of the biggest budgets on the grid were to get a form of financial aid. If you can't afford a driver, then look elsewhere.
Liberty part-funding Alonso's move back to Renault could really put a Spaniard in the works...

I saw a rumour from a low trusted source page earlier (can't remember which) that stated Alonso was close to signing a 2 year deal with Renault. It claimed that Renault could not foot Alonso's entire wage, and so Liberty Media will pay part of his wage packet. I really hope it isn't true, that would really sting if a Manufacturer team with one of the biggest budgets on the grid were to get a form of financial aid. If you can't afford a driver, then look elsewhere.

With liquor, tobacco and scantily glad girls off limits, promotors may resort to hiring exotic performers to fill the seats.

Back