Ferrari California '08

  • Thread starter Thread starter SuperMan184
  • 32 comments
  • 1,788 views
Messages
195
Bangladesh
Earth
Messages
mazter_e1
my friend sent me a ferrari california '08 but i drove it but i do not like the car so i would like to trade it. what would you trade me for this car?
ps. the car is slighty tuned
 
This is a premium car therefore easily accessible so not many people will want it.
 
Not to mention that it is also a prize-car.
 
ooo where you get it, im realy intrested ..
pm me as busy!!!
 
drive it till the wheels fall off, and never change the oil.
 
I want to trade the car. I dont care if its easily accesable or a prize car. Dont comment if u aynt gunna offer a trade
 
Wise information is not to be sneezed at, I'll give you 5 matte paints for it.
 
calico
Wise information is not to be sneezed at, I'll give you 5 matte paints for it.

I think i'll pass on that great offer
 
I'd advise you to take it. Five matte paints for a NCD-car is more than these cars usually go for.
 
Wise information is not to be sneezed at, I'll give you 5 matte paints for it.

I would have bit your hand off :)
 
A marketplace is a place where offer and demand have to fix a price... So anything can be offered even if it`s not rare or highly sought after.

I had the car in every single colour available until I got aware of the 2,000 cars limitation. :lol:
So no need of it. Good luck for your trades. 👍
 
well i can offer you something, however i don't think you will like the trade. I'll trade you a nissan skyline R32 93. it's slightly tuned. sorry but a Ferrari California is very easliy accesible.
 
swampdude
well i can offer you something, however i don't think you will like the trade. I'll trade you a nissan skyline R32 93. it's slightly tuned. sorry but a Ferrari California is very easliy accesible.

No thanks.

Can no one else please offer. I dont wish to trade it anymore. Plz close thread
 
5 MC's? + glitch suite
 
SuperMan184
What are MC's and what is a glitch suite

MC is museam card
Glitch suite is just a suite without a thumbnail that you can't win.
 
i love gt5
MC is museam card
Glitch suite is just a suite without a thumbnail that you can't win.

Whats the point of racing if you cant win
 
Whats the point of racing if you cant win
facepalm.jpg
 
I was thinking the same as i saw the picture:banghead: lol
 
Well,...

Suit =
2%20layer%20suit%20copy.jpg


and

Suite =
BurjAlArab-Dubai-RoyalSuite.jpg
 
why is everyone going all crazy for. wow big deal i dont know many things about gt5. im new to it. what do you expect. its like you guys were Einstein's with gt when you first started. sheesh give me a break
 
As the Ferrari is offered in the "Give Away Thread" it`s obviously not available for trading anymore...

EDIT: Here LINK
 
I give you 3 racing soft tires
 
Back