Ferrari Challenge Trofeo by Pirelli | Season Complete - Thanks!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 233 comments
OK, here it is, need to add a bit of detail to the black/dark parts on side, but this is how it will look like...

bedoqp.jpg

ojfpxx.jpg

Registrations updated. 👍

We have 9 so we should be OK to start Sunday. Tell your friends! :D Also, this is the first league I have fun on GT Sport so far so there might be a learning curve to get through on Sunday. Please have mercy on me. :lol:
No worries.
:cheers:

Registrations updated. 👍

We have 9 so we should be OK to start Sunday. Tell your friends! :D Also, this is the first league I have fun on GT Sport so far so there might be a learning curve to get through on Sunday. Please have mercy on me. :lol:
Trust me, You'll make a mistake or two but we'll be there to help you out.

Why Brands Hatch?!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

if you haven't noticed, I hate Brands Hatch, like, really hate. Funny because I always run well there and won a few races. :lol:

..just a question if it is possible to reschedule Sundays race for 2h earlier (19:00 GMT)? I'm working 3rd shift that night and basically I need to go to work at approx 21:00 GMT... so if you guys are willing to, would appreciate...

..just a question if it is possible to reschedule Sundays race for 2h earlier (19:00 GMT)? I'm working 3rd shift that night and basically I need to go to work at approx 21:00 GMT... so if you guys are willing to, would appreciate...
If that works for everyone else.

would that be 21:00 for U.K

Race is scheduled for that time 21:00 GMT... it is 22:00 CET where I live and my shift begins at 23:00, that's why I just asked if it is possible to move it a bit earlier so I can race. If it is such a big problem, I'll miss first one, no biggie for me...

For me it depends. I usually start cooking dinner at 6pm EST. Does the lobby open at 5pm and then we have qualifying followed by two 30 minute races? If so, starting just 30 minutes earlier should be enough for me.

For me it depends. I usually start cooking dinner at 6pm EST. Does the lobby open at 5pm and then we have qualifying followed by two 30 minute races? If so, starting just 30 minutes earlier should be enough for me.
Room opens at 5.

We might be able to do an hour earlier? Seems like that might be a good middle ground. Depending on @Antares26 .

Race is scheduled for that time 21:00 GMT... it is 22:00 CET where I live and my shift begins at 23:00, that's why I just asked if it is possible to move it a bit earlier so I can race. If it is such a big problem, I'll miss first one, no biggie for me...
We can do 20:00. Everyone try to get some practice in before hand so that we can start qualifying as soon as everyone is in the room.

I can race if you’re starting half an hour early. As long as it’s over by 5:30 eastern, that’s my limiting factor for participating usually.

I’ll be #25

Back