Ferrari Challenge Trofeo by Pirelli | Season Complete - Thanks!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 233 comments
I don’t think I will be able to participate. I get the bug too often and it just messes up the grid. Sorry RT, maybe try next week.

Thanks to those that participated today. I think the stuff we changed last time made a world of difference. We had a couple drop off and for some reason after the first race I couldn't see @DaveyHd in the lobby. :confused: Great job to those that started up front for the 2nd race, you guys really stepped it up. Looks like we had a little bit of carnage towards the end, hopefully nobody gets discouraged from that.

Next week is the 40 minute Endurance race at Nurburgring GP. I'd like to fill the grid for this one so if you know anyone that would like to participate please send them this way. This race will require at least one pit stop.

I don’t think I will be able to participate. I get the bug too often and it just messes up the grid. Sorry RT, maybe try next week.
All good. Definitely try again. 👍

Apologies to @BGCaligula for the incident on race 2, just too optimistic down turn 1 trying to get past @DaveyHd.
It's fine man. It happens. Although I was pretty pissed, it's not something I hold again you or harbor any ill will. My vision was blocked by @DaveyHd and he wasn't going for a move, so I started turning in. Didn't expect to see anyone there. Had I seen you, I would have reacted accordingly. I think there still would have been contact though. I accept your apology and we can move on.

Good racing all.

It's fine man. It happens. Although I was pretty pissed, it's not something I hold again you or harbor any ill will. My vision was blocked by @DaveyHd and he wasn't going for a move, so I started turning in. Didn't expect to see anyone there. Had I seen you, I would have reacted accordingly. I think there still would have been contact though. I accept your apology and we can move on.

Good racing all.
I think he was just on brakes too late was good racing until that point though well done to both of you.

Good racing all.
It was ill-judged from me, if you were further ahead of Davey it would've worked to get me past him but even knowing he was getting your draft I went for it, thinking I could somehow get it stopped right at the apex.

Then I realized I forgot to set my brake bias forward for that move so it really wasn't gonna work at all :crazy:

Results / Standings. If you see a mistake please let me know.

48117002206_e88709e9d3_o.png

48117095077_6f94285243_o.png

48117034043_24897ab601_o.png

Would anyone here be opposed to moving the race times forward 1 hour to 4:00pm EST? 8:00 GMT? Like we did the first race weekend. I'm sure @rex1825 will be fine with it. (whom I just realized I didn't have on the points standings and will have to fix ASAP :P)

...for me it is no problem, I could get home from 2nd shift earlier

Has anyone gone into livery editor and noticed that the numberplate decals are lost? Asking to check if it's just on my end.

It probably won't disappear on your current liveries with the decal on, but if you try to edit a livery that's using that decal there'll be a message showing some decals cannot be loaded and the numberplate will just be gone.

Are you using the decal in the link in the first post? I think there are two versions of this number plate, we are using the one with the black outline.
Yeah, I got that one. Redownloaded it and it works fine now, guess my collection just spazzed out when I tried working on it yesterday.

Yeah, I got that one. Redownloaded it and it works fine now, guess my collection just spazzed out when I tried working on it yesterday.
I had a similar weird moment just tonight. I have a livery on an E30 M3 that is red with black stripes on the bumpers. When I loaded the livery they were reversed. The car was black and the stripes were red. :confused:

Hello everyone. Just a reminder that the lobby will be open today at 1:00pm PDT / 4:00pm EDT / 8:00pm GMT. Roughly 1.5 hours from this posting.

If you know anyone that wants to join us today, send them this way. :)

Back