Ferrari F1 Challenge

Won all 5 w/ F10 @ 851pp but took 2 trys on eifel & 3 on cote. Had to do repair after first 3 races, all those laps zaps some power. Gonna try it w/ 2007 now.

Tried Monza - won 1st time, London - 2nd after 3 tries (you need ten perfect laps I think!), Spa - got nowhere!

I didn't like these first time round either :/

Spa is quite easy really if you have the right setup. Aero for me is Front 100, Rear 135. BHP at 709. Brakes: Front 8 Rear 10. Max speed 211 MPH

I always enyoy the Formula seasonals... won the races from 1st try with F2007. Finnaly my F2007 with over 11 000km was used again..

Here is my tune for the FERRARI F10!

809pp
691hp
760kg
49/51 weight
RH tires

PARTS:
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Fully Customizable Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Brake Balance Controller

SUSPENSION:
Ride Height- 0/0
Spring Rate- 18.1/18.5
Extension- 8/10
Compression- 7/9
Anti Roll Bar- 3/6
Camber- 2.6/1.6
Toe- -0.15/0.30

LSD:
Torque- 5
Acceleration- 5
Braking- 14

AERODYNAMICS:
Front- 118
Rear- 144

BRAKE BALANCE:
Front- 10
Rear- 10

BALLAST:
Amount- 200
Position- -12

NOTES:
I was able to win with this car on every track except Spa (3sec out). I'm sure a more skilled player could achieve a victory at Spa using this. (Please share your results if you try). The key with this tune is to push really hard in the braking zones, and then jump on the throttle really early. Managing slides in the corners will drop your times substantially.

This tune is for players looking to gain extra money by running at low PP. I understand that most players are not able to win under such conditions so I will be adding a tune to this post at 871pp (currently working on it).

As for this tune above, the transmission will need to be adjusted for each individual track. Be sure to leave extra RPM in your 7th gear for drafting. Also, the power limiter may be used if you wish to push this tune to lower PP (782pp is the lowest I have won with). If you wish to race with higher RPM, add downforce, but be sure that you don't upset the balance of the car. Little changes to the balance of a Formula 1 car can have terrible results. Happy racing 👍

I am always open to feedback so feel free to post your results with this car and any suggestions to make it faster. :cheers:

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is my tune for the FERRARI F10

871pp
691hp
570kg
46/54 weight
RH tires

PARTS:
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Adjustable LSD
Brake Balance Controller

SUSPENSION:
Ride Height- 0/0
Spring Rate- 18.3/17.8
Extension- 8/10
Compression- 7/9
Anti Roll Bar- 4/5
Camber- 2.6/1.6
Toe- -0.15/0.22

LSD:
Torque- 5
Acceleration- 5
Braking- 14

AERODYNAMICS:
Front- 123
Rear- 159

BRAKE BALANCE:
Front- 10
Rear- 10

BALLAST:
Amount- 10
Position- -50

NOTES:
This car is very quick if you can be smooth in your turning (I recommend Active Steering for DS3 users). As with any car at high speed it is very hard to keep control through fast corners (especially Spa). I managed to win with this tune at Spa by 18sec. Very quick but this car is not forgiving at all. One mistake and you will find yourself swimming through sand :lol: Happy racing 👍

Thanks for posting the tunes .. Look forward to testing them out.

Spa is quite easy really if you have the right setup. Aero for me is Front 100, Rear 135. BHP at 709. Brakes: Front 8 Rear 10. Max speed 211 MPH

I managed a win without adjusting anything on a 2010 on Spa. Can't believe how fun that track is running F1 cars.

Won London by 06.972 with best lap 39.992...
max speed: 306 km/h
aero parts: front 110; rear 150

Tried Monza - won 1st time, London - 2nd after 3 tries (you need ten perfect laps I think!), Spa - got nowhere!

I didn't like these first time round either :/

Exactly! Cars are to fast to control them with pad (unfortunately I don't have a steering wheel). In previous F1 Ferrari seasonal I was using F10 and I won 3 out of 5 events. I know that those two were impossible for me to golden them :guilty:

Here is my tune for the FERRARI F10!

809pp
691hp
760kg
49/51 weight
RH tires

PARTS:
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Adjustable LSD
Brake Balance Controller

SUSPENSION:
Ride Height- 0/0
Spring Rate- 18.1/18.5
Extension- 8/10
Compression- 7/9
Anti Roll Bar- 3/6
Camber- 2.6/1.6
Toe- -0.15/0.30

LSD:
Torque- 5
Acceleration- 5
Braking- 14

AERODYNAMICS:
Front- 118
Rear- 144

BRAKE BALANCE:
Front- 10
Rear- 10

BALLAST:
Amount- 200
Position- -12

NOTES:
I was able to win with this car on every track except Spa (3sec out). I'm sure a more skilled player could achieve a victory at Spa using this. (Please share your results if you try). The key with this tune is to push really hard in the braking zones, and then jump on the throttle really early. Managing slides in the corners will drop your times substantially.

This tune is for players looking to gain extra money by running at low PP. I understand that most players are not able to win under such conditions so I will be adding a tune to this post at 871pp (currently working on it).

As for this tune above, the transmission will need to be adjusted for each individual track. Be sure to leave extra RPM in your 7th gear for drafting. Also, the power limiter may be used if you wish to push this tune to lower PP (782pp is the lowest I have won with). If you wish to race with higher RPM, add downforce, but be sure that you don't upset the balance of the car. Little changes to the balance of a Formula 1 car can have terrible results. Happy racing 👍

I am always open to feedback so feel free to post your results with this car and any suggestions to make it faster. :cheers:

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is my tune for the FERRARI F10

871pp
691hp
570kg
46/54 weight
RH tires

PARTS:
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Adjustable LSD
Brake Balance Controller

SUSPENSION:
Ride Height- 0/0
Spring Rate- 18.3/17.8
Extension- 8/10
Compression- 7/9
Anti Roll Bar- 4/5
Camber- 2.6/1.6
Toe- -0.15/0.22

LSD:
Torque- 5
Acceleration- 5
Braking- 14

AERODYNAMICS:
Front- 123
Rear- 159

BRAKE BALANCE:
Front- 10
Rear- 10

BALLAST:
Amount- 10
Position- -50

NOTES:
This car is very quick if you can be smooth in your turning (I recommend Active Steering for DS3 users). As with any car at high speed it is very hard to keep control through fast corners (especially Spa). I managed to win with this tune at Spa by 18sec. Very quick but this car is not forgiving at all. One mistake and you will find yourself swimming through sand :lol: Happy racing 👍

Thanx a ton for the setups.

Are both of them for F10? If yes, which is applicable on which of the 5 tracks?

Thanx a ton for the setups.

Are both of them for F10? If yes, which is applicable on which of the 5 tracks?

Both tunes are on the F10. One is 809pp the other is 871pp. They are applicable to all tracks but you may need to make minor downforce changes for each track to fit your driving style.

Both tunes are on the F10. One is 809pp the other is 871pp. They are applicable to all tracks but you may need to make minor downforce changes for each track to fit your driving style.

One more thing would love to get a suggestion on!

I've got a F10 but not a F2007, which is for sale as of now in OCD.

Will the F10 be good enough for all of the tracks or should I buy the F2007 for 12.5 million?

One more thing would love to get a suggestion on!

I've got a F10 but not a F2007, which is for sale as of now in OCD.

Will the F10 be good enough for all of the tracks or should I buy the F2007 for 12.5 million?

Just use the F10. There is so little difference between performance it doesn't matter which you use.

Exactly! Cars are to fast to control them with pad (unfortunately I don't have a steering wheel). In previous F1 Ferrari seasonal I was using F10 and I won 3 out of 5 events. I know that those two were impossible for me to golden them :guilty:
I easily win all 5 challenges with dualshock... NEMA PREDAJE!

Well I use DS3 and I managed to win with 782pp so it is very possible you just need to practice. 👍

Some of the fastest F1 drivers online use the ds3. There are also some very bad drivers with the wheel. It really does come down to learning how to drive and practice.

Not that hard with the DS3. Won Monaco on first attempt, London on 2nd attempt.

Using a DS3, and having done 3 races at Monza (because of AI) and 1 at London, I now have a total of 862.0 KM on my F10. Since I didn't care to tune my F10, I finished 9th at London, with my engine needing an overhaul.
~ENDURANCEGUY

Weirdly, the standard F2007 is feeling faster than the premium one. Maybe it's Martini sponsorship power giving it a PP increase:lol:

Just use the F10. There is so little difference between performance it doesn't matter which you use.

Seriously? ...could be just me and the set ups, (I will be trying your set up later...) but I prefer the F10 cause it seems to demand more out of the driver as far as handling is concerned....the tune seems to be more important. I.e. never been around Spa till last night .. tuned a bit on the F10 (do a lap adjust till decent) ..and worked hard for a 2nd. Knowing the 07' was easier to drive .. Unloaded and with out adjusting won 1st time out w it. (Admitently using driver line .. think I'm ready to do with out now tho lol) ...anyway, several times I've stopped a race to back out to see if skid force and traction were on. They weren't, so I just figured, the rules have changed in F1 (not sure when) I think they use to have on board traction control and don't allow it anymore .. So I thought that may be why the difference.. Or it has more natural downforce. Another reason I like the F10 is the slicks .. Don't like lookin at the grooved tires lol

I thought that at 1st too .. As I spun out on the front straight at Nürburgring I thought, "forget it". But, I wanted to go fast.... So I tightened the car up a ton to make it push like a truck till I got use to it and eased it off little by little.. Then found balance. Playin' around with the Zonda R and other throttle sensitive cars like the LMP's helped learn to be easy with the thumb's too ... Really lookin' forward to gettin' a wheel one day tho. o to dream to dream life would be much better lol ...of course then there will be the whole new learning curve with the wheel too, I'm sure.

Last edited:
Just played Monza till now! Won by around 6 seconds in the 2nd attempt. It's not that I've never raced a F1 car before in a game.

I've played F1 2011 & F1 2012 & win easily in career mode. The handling is a little different in the GT5 though. So it takes time to adjust & practice is the best thing to do.

I'm a DS3 user. May find it tougher on London or Cote de Azur tracks but I know as always, it'll be fun.

I borrowed the Ferrari 07 of Shoe67....5 easy wins ..some troubles only in Monaco

Thanks a lot mate

Just played Monza till now! Won by around 6 seconds in the 2nd attempt. It's not that I've never raced a F1 car before in a game.

I've played F1 2011 & F1 2012 & win easily in career mode. The handling is a little different in the GT5 though. So it takes time to adjust & practice is the best thing to do.

I'm a DS3 user. May find it tougher on London or Cote de Azur tracks but I know as always, it'll be fun.

London and Monaco are fun, but Monaco is a tough nut to crack. Winning by 6 seconds in Monza is a good result. Need to get down and have a serious go at this one now.

The standard F2007 (bought in this SE) - surely at least feels faster than the non-standard one...

London and Monaco are fun, but Monaco is a tough nut to crack. Winning by 6 seconds in Monza is a good result. Need to get down and have a serious go at this one now.

While racing in Monza, my fastest laps were during the time when I was racing through the field for the lead. The slip stream of the car ahead aided my lap time.

Funnily, when leading the pack, my lap times were 1 or 2 seconds off my fastest lap as there was no slip stream available due to me being 1st. Then it was a matter of driving neatly & not to mention, enjoy.

Got 800,+ due to the 200% bonus.

I easily win all 5 challenges with dualshock... NEMA PREDAJE!

After win at Monza with F10 I have switched to F2007. It feel better for me to dribe than F10. I have golden Eifel and that is for tonight. I'll try in next days with others.

Hvala na podrsci!

I don't get why more people don't run no ABS on these cars...they don't lock up too easily. Really, they are the most forgiving cars when it comes to braking. You can run BB like 5/4 or 4/3 and only have to let off a tiny bit once you're braking in to 4th-2nd gear corners. 5th gear corners you can brake as if you still have ABS on.

It might seem counterproductive to try and work on no ABS skills with such demanding cars, but it's really not so bad.

Also a good idea for Monza is to run the minimum amount of downforce. That brings the PP well in the 860s, and so that alone will let you win with some added credits due to running below the max PP.

Back