Ferrari F10, Chaparral 2J + other cars Available

  • Thread starter Thread starter ShIvAm
  • 178 comments
  • 8,234 views
got dodge viper team oreca #51
the RUF collection
 
willing to trade the viper tmr?
 
Thanks for the trade dude.
 
no prob, jus in time for the new events too lol
 
Is there anything you need from the dealer under 1 million? I need one of those ferarri's too
 
i added a wanted list...

My trade opens up tomorrow at 8pm
 
I have the Twin Turbo Audi TT, McLaren MP4, and the Toyota FT 86 Concept, take your pick
 
Id take the Twin Turbo Audi TT

As i mentioned i can trade tomorrow at 8

We on for tmr?
 
I can trade you the 2j racecar for the ferrari f10 after next reset
 
I have a 94 McLaren F1 '94. Let me know
 
willing to trade for a MINE's Evo

I've got a MINE'S LANCER EVOLUTION VI '00.

What do ya say about that?
👍
 
I can trade you the 2j racecar for the ferrari f10 after next reset

if gt5 trader does not confirm before 8PM i can trade you the 2j tonight...



I've got a MINE'S LANCER EVOLUTION VI '00.

What do ya say about that?
👍

got the evo already


I have a 94 McLaren F1 '94. Let me know

so far you're 3rd in line, 2nd if gt5 trader does not confirm for tonight
 
Last edited:
^^ replied

its a first come first served basis ...
 
Got a vettle or a lvl 1000 ticket ? If want ADD bassebrok and send , i send u back :)
 
I'll trade my Mclaren F1 '94 for it. I could also throw in the MP4-12c.
 
Got a vettle or a lvl 1000 ticket ? If want ADD bassebrok and send , i send u back :)

sry i only want the cars on the list

I'll trade my Mclaren F1 '94 for it. I could also throw in the MP4-12c.

so far i tink ur 4th

who so ever is online between the 4 of you all, when my trade resets, i will swap with

it resets in the next 3.5hrs
 
ok i can trade now...
 
I can trade tomorrow at the reset, I already used today's slot
 
ok no problem
 
Do you want a stock orange one or I have a gold painted one that I think looks better
 
it doesn't matter...
 
Ok, I'll send the orange one because idk if the paint even goes with the car, it might just come stock painted
 
ok no problem :)

PM me n let me kno when you're ready tmr
 
tnks for the skyline geordy312

tomorrow i would have two slots opening up
 
Hi,

I got the FT-86 G Sports Concept '10 (0.0km) and the AEM S2000 (68.2km)
If your interested.... let me know..!!!
 
i am interested in the FT-86 G Sports Concept '10

tomorrow when it resets i can trade, PM me when you're ready

trade resets in the next 19hrs i think :/
 
I have
AEM S2000
Zonda R '09
MCLAREN MP4-12C '10

Can trade with your F10?
 
i like the Zonda R

Tomorrow when my trade resets we shall see
 
Back