Ferrari F10, Chaparral 2J + other cars Available

  • Thread starter Thread starter ShIvAm
  • 178 comments
  • 8,235 views
minedragon already has one slot for later...

one more slot remaining
 
I have these...

IS F Racing Concept '08
2J race car
YELLOWHAT YMS Supra '05
HKS CT230R

I can trade in about 11 hours from now.

PM me. Thanks !
 
i'll take the 2j if we're trading...

when it resets, I'd PM you.
 
ok so CostasDrifter you have the second slot...

tomorrow night 2 more open up
 
tnks for the trade minedragon and CostasDrifter, enjoy...
 
F10 still avaliable or did i miss it?
 
I can do the Lexus ISF Concept if you want for the F10.
 
yep there are two slots available

the ISF concept sounds nice

i can trade in the next 9hrs
 
I have these ready to trade for F10...

Mclaren mp4-12c
Lambo Murcielago LP670-4 Superveloce
AEM S2000
 
^^^ im interested in the Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 Superveloce

i can trade in the next 8 hrs

i'll send a PM when im ready to trade
 
a can send you a mclaren mp4 on monday for a F10?????????
 
i can also get you a ferrari enzo if you would like it
 
I'm ready to go today at anytime, has buddy traded you the Zonda yet, i still have aem s2000 otherwise and a few others on the list.
 
nope no zonda yet, the wanted list is updated as soon as i get the cars.

in the next 7 hrs whosoever is online i would trade with in the order i was contacted

Kazza i'd take the mclaren mp4 Monday if i haven't gotten it already, if not the enzo then
 
i can give u the enzo on monday any colour and do you want me to fully tune it as well pm me and add my psn kazza1110
 
no need to fully tune, stock would be nice. i'll add you when i get on the PS3
 
kk
 
which account are you going to add me on?????????????
 
nope no zonda yet, the wanted list is updated as soon as i get the cars.

in the next 7 hrs whosoever is online i would trade with in the order i was contacted

ill try and make sure im around , when your available to trade tonight. PSN FOAG
 
I have the Zonda, I need an F10, and I'm online now, if you want to trade up.
 
i added u but ur not online...

im online now and can trade, i wouldn't be able to trade after today cause i will be away for a while. this is my last trade for a while

Mugo123 i sent the car
 
hit me a PM
 
I have a Ford Mark IV Race Car if you want to trade and i'm online now
 
Last edited:
what year is it?... 1967?...send me a FR
 
ok id take it... send the FR to Dole_Chadee

let me know when u did
 
Thanks for the F10. I have sent the car to you
 
thanks for the exchange. i sent the car about half an hour ago.
 
your welcome guys, im closing the thread till i get back home....
 
Back